Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Re: shows how good packers are

"rttsbgtgb" wrote:
    "FreakinVikingsBaby" wrote:
    I think Favre should roll over and die. After careful consideration of all the mitigating factors, I stand by my point and I'm not gonna flip flop. floop Favre-old vicodin loving, greedy record wanting dirtbag pissass
    I'm sure that if your team ever gets a good quarterback I'll be saying the same thing.

I guess I won't have to worry about that in the near future.

I find it funny how people find faults in others' past to make fun of them, even though normal every day people do it all the time. The all mighty tv has created this second reality for you where everyone on it is supposed to be perfect and if that doesn't happen, you're outraged and attempt to use that as your ammunition.

I'm sure someone in your family has had their problems. I'm sure you wouldn't want someone making fun of them for it either.

And you're only mad about the records because you were probably one of those people who jumped on the bandwagon of him being washed up, so you're disappointed he's not gone yet. He can still play, he can still produce, so his records are legit. It's not like he's stayed long after he should have and is padding his stats. He's still producing, so it's all a part of the game.

Get over it.
    I am perfect that's why I can make that comment. And I think we gotta good qb (I think) so bring it son!!! Remember he has the interception record too! Oh and yes the tv has outraged me, I am blinded by hate. Will you show me the way? I'm gonna build a favre shrine while waiting for your response brother.
    Wait, if there's cat food in this bag............................
    I HAVE TO CHECK ON JOLLY!!!!

rttsbgtgb is offline Rookie

Remember he has the interception record too!
    And Warren Moon has the fumble record. Doesn't make him a bad quarterback.

Dan Marino didn't win a Super Bowl. Doesn't make him a bad quarterback.

He set the TD record, completion record, is going to set the yards record, has won a Super Bowl, and has his team at 10-2 despite him being "washed up". I can take the interception record if the upside is all of that.
    "We want the ball, and we're gonna score." - Matt Hasselbeck

davike is offline Team Alumni

"rttsbgtgb" wrote:

He set the TD record, completion record, is going to set the yards record, has won a Super Bowl, and has his team at 10-2 despite him being "washed up". I can take the interception record if the upside is all of that.
    Damn packer fan! Don't you have any mercy?! Your team already embarressed us....can't you just let us have the interception record without wrecking that for us?! Lol

I have to agree with you though. As much as I hate to admit it....Farve was and is one helluva football player. I will continue hating him though to the day I die, not because of him as a person but for the team he plays for and what he has done to my poor Vikings at the age of 38.

Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

"rttsbgtgb" wrote:

Aren't you gonna show me the way?
    Wait, if there's cat food in this bag............................
    I HAVE TO CHECK ON JOLLY!!!!

"davike" wrote:
    an't you just let us have the interception record without wrecking that for us?! Lol
    Lol, alright, have it. ;D

"davike" wrote:
    I have to agree with you though. As much as I hate to admit it....Farve was and is one helluva football player. I will continue hating him though to the day I die, not because of him as a person but for the team he plays for and what he has done to my poor Vikings at the age of 38.
    Fair enough.

I'm quite sure I'd feel the same way if Favre played for Chicago, Detroit, or Minnesota.

*bad thoughts picturing him in one of those uniforms*

I haven't had anyone to hate on those teams since Randy Moss left. So I've kind of forgotten what it feels like.

Maybe AP will fill that hole ;D

Nope

I just think it's pretty cheap that you take shots at his past mistakes rather than attacking his on the field character. If you've got nothing to attack on the field, just say that. Don't dance around it.

You're free to feel how you want about him or like who you want to like. That's your opinion and you're entitled to it.

All I'm saying is it doesn't help your argument to take those kinds of shots.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"rttsbgtgb" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    Standings should have nothing to do with the MVP award!
    Why? MVP should be the most valuable to his team, and if you have a valuable player to a team with a good record, and a valuable player to a team with a bad record, it should go to the guy on the team with the good record.
    Individual award not a team award, that is why!

"rttsbgtgb" wrote:
    I think Favre should roll over and die. After careful consideration of all the mitigating factors, I stand by my point and I'm not gonna flip flop. Fuck Favre-old vicodin loving, greedy record wanting dirtbag pissass
    I'm sure that if your team ever gets a good quarterback I'll be saying the same thing.

I guess I won't have to worry about that in the near future.

I find it funny how people find faults in others' past to make fun of them, even though normal every day people do it all the time. The all mighty tv has created this second reality for you where everyone on it is supposed to be perfect and if that doesn't happen, you're outraged and attempt to use that as your ammunition.

I'm sure someone in your family has had their problems. I'm sure you wouldn't want someone making fun of them for it either.

And you're only mad about the records because you were probably one of those people who jumped on the bandwagon of him being washed up, so you're disappointed he's not gone yet. He can still play, he can still produce, so his records are legit. It's not like he's stayed long after he should have and is padding his stats. He's still producing, so it's all a part of the game.

Get over it.
    Yes you will! TJ is getting better every week.

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame

"rttsbgtgb" wrote:
    Nope

I just think it's pretty cheap that you take shots at his past mistakes rather than attacking his on the field character. If you've got nothing to attack on the field, just say that. Don't dance around it.

You're free to feel how you want about him or like who you want to like. That's your opinion and you're entitled to it.

How about the MVP/Sportsman of the year walking off before the 2 minute warning as the team is trailing the Cowboys....I believe Woodson stuck it out, and he wasn't playing either

"vikinggreg" wrote:
    "rttsbgtgb" wrote:
    Nope

How about the MVP/Sportsman of the year walking off before the 2 minute warning as the team is trailing the Cowboys....I believe Woodson stuck it out, and he wasn't playing either
    How come Moss does this and he is considered a cancer to the team but when Favre does it nobody says a thing.
    :

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast