a Short series: lessons for packer fans

A priest was driving along and saw a nun on the side of the road. He stopped and offered her a lift which she accepted. She got in and crossed her legs, forcing her gown to open and reveal a lovely leg. The priest had a look and nearly had an accident. After controlling the car, he stealthily slid his hand up her leg. The nun looked at him and immediately said, "Father, remember Psalm 129?" The priest was flustered and apologized profusely. He forced himself to remove his hand. Changing gear, he let his hand slide up her leg again. The nun once again said, "Father, remember Psalm 129?" Once again the priest apologized: "Sorry sister but the flesh is weak." Arriving at the convent, the nun got out gave him a meaningful glance and went on her way.

On his arrival at the church, the priest rushed to retrieve a bible and looked up Psalm 129. It Said, "Go forth and seek, further up, you will find glory."

Moral of the story:
    Always be well informed in your slection of teams to cheer for, or you might miss a great opportunity :lol:

More to come :wink:

you can't hide from the purple pride
    :cheers:
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Very nice!! I'm going to try using that "psalm 129" on my girlfriend!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Good one but i dont see how this is relating to the pack fans???? :scratch:
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I don't see how it relates either, but it is still a good joke or lesson to be learned!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

TEXPACK is offline Pro-Bowler

It relates because 1)The Green Bay Packers are God's Team. 2)All "glory" belongs to them and not the purple devil horned viqueens.

More appropriate scripture for this site maybe "pride" goeth before the fall!

by now.
    Some of us will do our jobs well and some will not, but we will all be judged by only one thing - the result." --Vince Lombardi

The reason for it is to say if the Smacker Fans understood the information they read and see they would be Viking fans, cheering for a winning team
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

superior230bartime is offline Pro-Bowler

Because the Vikes are always a winner :rr: :rabbit: ukeright: irate: :shaking: :scratch: :thumbleft: :tongue: :angryfire: :argue: :bootyshake: :sunny: :salute: unlike :rr: :salute: those damn :clown: :cherry: :cheese: :| :bom: :king: fudgepackers right :bootyshake: :sunny: :salute: :rr: ukeright: casper. ale: :cheers: :wink: :? You are :silent: :scratch: :santa: :tongue: :argue: :!: the man!!!!!!! :king: :blackeye: :shock:
    purplepride.org: Home of Disillusioned Vikings Fans World-wide