Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: On a serious note.. Well done!

"singersp" wrote:
    "digital420" wrote:
    "NDVikingFan66" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:
    I have to applaud the fans, the Vikings and the Metrodome personnel for handling the Favre milestone with the outmost class. Rivals and all, it was a classy move on everyone’s part.

In other venues I don't think we would have gotten that treatment.

Cheers!
    I took a moment and cheered....after I cussed about our defense giving it up

Than I went right back to cheering for Favre to break another record in the dome

when sharper got that first one i said.. "Here's the fall of another record!!"
    then it was called back..
    2 bad we couldn't help farve break that one 2!!

DiGiTaL
    We will on November 11th, in GB, in front of all their fans & I hope Sharper gets it.
    8)
    That would be nice...but I doubt that he will be that error free before then!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Articnv is offline Coach

no one booed in my section, but
    why did marino
    do
    recording, when
    other superstars get there records brokern there actual there for the game.
    It was well played out and
    i was suprised there wasnt booing cause it was the packers.

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

[img width=450 height=594]http://jog.cocolog-nifty.com/photos/uncategorized/0311_abc.gif[/img]
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Minnesota has a great classy fan base. Always has that I've witnessed.

I've only seen a few incidents over the years that I've been to the games & most of those involved mass quantities of beer.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

I bet if we set a record in lamblow, the Packer fans would boo. They are one of the rudest fans. I hate watching the Vikings play there.

pack93z is offline Team Alumni

"marstc09" wrote:
    I bet if we set a record in lamblow, the Packer fans would boo. They are one of the rudest fans. I hate watching the Vikings play there.
    For that I regret, most games that I have attended at Lambeau (probably about 30), those around me have had nothing but some normal ribbing back and forth with the opposing fans. I have several Viking fan friends that live here and we have went to the games together and had nothing but a good time with those around.

But alas, as in any fan base, there are those that can't control themselves, act like boneheads and without class. A couple of years ago, opening day loss to the Vikings, we had a couple Viking fans that showed the same type of poor sportsmanship. It goes both ways, during the playoff loss to the Vikes in Lambeau, most Viking fans where having a good time and didn't cross the lines.

I would hope that we would however give the same type of respect to anyone if they set a record in GB. Fans should be both fans of the game and of their team.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"pack93z" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    For that I regret, most games that I have attended at Lambeau (probably about 30), those around me have had nothing but some normal ribbing back and forth with the opposing fans. I have several Viking fan friends that live here and we have went to the games together and had nothing but a good time with those around.

But alas, as in any fan base, there are those that can't control themselves, act like boneheads and without class. A couple of years ago, opening day loss to the Vikings, we had a couple Viking fans that showed the same type of poor sportsmanship. It goes both ways, during the playoff loss to the Vikes in Lambeau, most Viking fans where having a good time and didn't cross the lines.

I would hope that we would however give the same type of respect to anyone if they set a record in GB. Fans should be both fans of the game and of their team.
    I had some bad experiences. I lived there for 5 years.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12