Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
  1. #1
    pack93z's Avatar
    pack93z is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,465

    On a serious note.. Well done!

    I have to applaud the fans, the Vikings and the Metrodome personnel for handling the Favre milestone with the outmost class. Rivals and all, it was a classy move on everyone’s part.

    In other venues I don't think we would have gotten that treatment.

    Cheers!

  2. #2
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: On a serious note.. Well done!

    Yes that was cool. I think everyone in the stadium got up and cheered. Very Classy, remember that Packer fans! I did not hear anyone boo in my section.

  3. #3
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,207

    Re: On a serious note.. Well done!

    "marstc09" wrote:
    Yes that was cool. I think everyone in the stadium got up and cheered. Very Classy, remember that Packer fans! I did not hear anyone boo in my section.
    And no one mooned the team bus as it was departing either.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,111

    Re: On a serious note.. Well done!

    "singersp" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    Yes that was cool. I think everyone in the stadium got up and cheered. Very Classy, remember that Packer fans! I did not hear anyone boo in my section.
    And no one mooned the team bus as it was departing either.
    Someone should have pulled a Randy Moss!! LOL ;D

  5. #5
    jessejames09's Avatar
    jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,231

    Re: On a serious note.. Well done!

    I'm a little upset a drunk fan didn't run out onto the field. We should have got in favres head early people.

  6. #6
    COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,005

    Re: On a serious note.. Well done!

    The "mooning" will go on in Green Bay. It seems to be a tradition. But yet the Vikes got all the blame.
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

    When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

  7. #7
    PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,738

    Re: On a serious note.. Well done!

    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    The "mooning" will go on in Green Bay. It seems to be a tradition. But yet the Vikes got all the blame.
    Moss got all the blame.

  8. #8
    NDVikingFan66's Avatar
    NDVikingFan66 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,831

    Re: On a serious note.. Well done!

    "pack93z" wrote:
    I have to applaud the fans, the Vikings and the Metrodome personnel for handling the Favre milestone with the outmost class. Rivals and all, it was a classy move on everyone’s part.

    In other venues I don't think we would have gotten that treatment.

    Cheers!
    I took a moment and cheered....after I cussed about our defense giving it up

    Than I went right back to cheering for Favre to break another record in the dome

  9. #9
    digital420's Avatar
    digital420 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Ancient Korinthia
    Posts
    2,539

    Re: On a serious note.. Well done!

    "NDVikingFan66" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:
    I have to applaud the fans, the Vikings and the Metrodome personnel for handling the Favre milestone with the outmost class. Rivals and all, it was a classy move on everyone’s part.

    In other venues I don't think we would have gotten that treatment.

    Cheers!
    I took a moment and cheered....after I cussed about our defense giving it up

    Than I went right back to cheering for Favre to break another record in the dome

    when sharper got that first one i said.. "Here's the fall of another record!!"
    then it was called back..
    2 bad we couldn't help farve break that one 2!!

    DiGiTaL

    "We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall

  10. #10
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,207

    Re: On a serious note.. Well done!

    "digital420" wrote:
    "NDVikingFan66" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:
    I have to applaud the fans, the Vikings and the Metrodome personnel for handling the Favre milestone with the outmost class. Rivals and all, it was a classy move on everyone’s part.

    In other venues I don't think we would have gotten that treatment.

    Cheers!
    I took a moment and cheered....after I cussed about our defense giving it up

    Than I went right back to cheering for Favre to break another record in the dome

    when sharper got that first one i said.. "Here's the fall of another record!!"
    then it was called back..
    2 bad we couldn't help farve break that one 2!!

    DiGiTaL
    We will on November 11th, in GB, in front of all their fans & I hope Sharper gets it.
    8)

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 2010 PPO FF - OWNERS TAKE NOTE!!
    By Zeus in forum Fantasy Football Talk
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 09-07-2010, 11:06 AM
  2. EHarmony rejection note
    By BadlandsVikings in forum Two Beer Minimum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-30-2009, 07:33 PM
  3. Note to the Lions
    By nephilimstorm in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-14-2007, 08:40 PM
  4. Cautionary note:
    By packmanxxxi in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-25-2004, 09:07 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •