Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    packmanxxxi is offline Asst. Coach

SECOND place Vikings....

Uh oh... the Packers look damn good... and WITHOUT their second best player (something the Vikings obviously can't claim)

Go ahead, start the "you won't beat the Eagles" blah blah blah the same way you said "you wont beat the Rams" and "don't worry, you won't beat the Texans" and oh yeah, my favorite, " the Vikings will kick you ass" blah blah blah...

Wait... maybe the talk will be 4th and 26 blah blah blah.... (of course... I could say McNown to... nevermind... that was last year right)

Well, back to second place for you... but you should thank the Pack, they bascially garunteed you a playoff wildcard....

BTW- even if the Pack loses to the Eagles, all they have to do is win on Dec 24th... Prime Time, Christmas Eve.... somehow I think Favre will show up...

Hey, at least ya got a wildcard...
    3 Straight Division Champs

BigEasyViking is offline Coordinator

SECOND place Vikings....

Go ahead Packman, and make the same mistake that we made last year by talking like the division is in the bag before it actually is. Trust me this is far from over, and as you already know we always split with the pack and I'm pretty sure that the next game that we play is ours. It's just fact. But please keep talking cause this year it is our turn to take the division and it will be that much sweeter when we do.

P.S- Good game played by the pack tonight, they did look very impressive. This thing is about to get a lot more exciting!
    God Bless America, & the MINNESOTA VIKINGS!!!

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

SECOND place Vikings....

Wrong forum XXX

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Re: SECOND place Vikings....

"packmanxxxi" wrote:
    Uh oh... the Packers look damn good... and WITHOUT their second best player (something the Vikings obviously can't claim)

Go ahead, start the "you won't beat the Eagles" blah blah blah the same way you said "you wont beat the Rams" and "don't worry, you won't beat the Texans" and oh yeah, my favorite, " the Vikings will kick you ass" blah blah blah...

Wait... maybe the talk will be 4th and 26 blah blah blah.... (of course... I could say McNown to... nevermind... that was last year right)

Well, back to second place for you... but you should thank the Pack, they bascially garunteed you a playoff wildcard....

BTW- even if the Pack loses to the Eagles, all they have to do is win on Dec 24th... Prime Time, Christmas Eve.... somehow I think Favre will show up...

Where was this guy during the week, what a :clown: . I dont really recall EVERYONE saying you would lose tonight. For one i dont trust the rams, they are way to inconsistent and they dont play for sh*t outdoors. Keep talkin Maxi Pad, it will be intristing to bring up your posts after the eve a$$ kickin.

so-cal vike is offline Team Alumni

SECOND place Vikings....

Despite what you might think, the NFC North is tied for first place between the Vikes and the Hack.

We all know that the Packers are the "glorified" favorites of the announcers. They make for a great story, so of course they report G.B. as being in first place. The fact is that the tie-breakers used to determine the top spot only come into play at the END of the season, or at the very least, until a team completes a sweep of the other.

So enjoy the "title" of first place while you can, because it's the Vikings who will have the top spot when it counts...Week 17.

skogs02 is offline Starter

Re: SECOND place Vikings....

"packmanxxxi" wrote:

lol....you are a joke...oh by the way...congrats on beating the lowley rams :salute:

SECOND place Vikings....

hey listen here bitch....pretty big over a computer screen

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

SECOND place Vikings....

Time out for bartime. He knows better.

SECOND place Vikings....

GopherAndPackFan is offline Training Camp

SECOND place Vikings....

"skogs02" wrote:
    hey listen here beeyatch....pretty big over a computer screen
    Oh let me guess, you bench press 400 pounds and could kick his ass right, save it, i've heard all the stupid kiddy trash talking from people like you over the years.

He's right, first the Rams are gonna beat the Pack, then we win 45-17 and suddenly the Rams are lowly and the win means nothing. There isn't a single Vikes fan on this site that has not made some dumbass prediction like yours and then changed it after being proved wrong. You're all pitiful.

Top of the division, biatches.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast