Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SamDawg84 Guest

Re: Season Record for Arrests, Ejections at Packers-Vikings Game

lol ltrey

Pigskin Bigs Guest

I was at the game and it was wild. There was a TON of purple at the stadium. I would say 30% of the crowd or more were Vikes fans. There was a lot of lip jacking from Pack fans, but that is to be expected. We had a group of 12 guys ranging from 29-35 yrs old and didn't get messed with too much. One guy knocked my buddies drink out of his hand as we were leaving the game because my friend was dancing around the concourse celebrating. Needless to say, when he saw 11 guys surround him he apologized really quick. Then he ran away and flipped the bird at us. Really tough!!! We just laughed and went to the bar next to the stadium to do some more celebrating. I also saw one Packer fan try to steal a horn from a Vikings fan. This guy grabbed it and tried to run away. The Vike fan held on and the Packer guy flew back into an old lady and knocked her down. The lady was in pain and started crying...she may have broke her ankle. The Pack guy was explaining to other Pack vans that the Viking fan did it. What a joke.

Most of the Pack fans were pretty good, but the really drunk and bitter ones ruin it for the rest of them. And there were plenty drunk and bitter Cheeseheads that night.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I was at the game too and it was wild. The people around me were pretty good for the most part. It was funny how when the game started Samkon Gado was so great and this and that, but then in the second half the fans turned on him. I did see quite a bit of purple there, which was really nice and it was even better when Koren got that nice long reception to ice the game!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12