Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Seahawks (who are they) 21- Fudpuckers 3

Yea I hope LA is OK in Disney Land, I know he was leaven right about the same time charley hit the carolinas, I hope he went down 65 right past my girls house in Mobile then over to 10 rather than taken the coast down...I am sure he and family are well at least I hope they are...anyone communicate with him off line????
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Don't forget that the Seahawks are predicted to go to the super bowl too!!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Don't get me wrong I'm not a pack fan at all, and I am not trying to defend them, but I just don't think you can jump all over a team because they lose a preseason game!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

cheesefree is offline Starter

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Don't get me wrong I'm not a pack fan at all, and I am not trying to defend them, but I just don't think you can jump all over a team because they lose a preseason game!!
    True, but if the Vikes lost and the Packers won, the trolls would be here talking trash.
    [b:6191debc1d]it ain t easy being cheesy[/b:6191debc1d]
    [img:6191debc1d]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid137/p834fa46b07efd9e3efdcb7cb577f214e/f73f7170.jpg[/img:6191debc1d]

TEXPACK is offline Pro-Bowler

I was here the day after you won. I've been busy with work.

The Packers clearly have some work to do before their season starts. I really didn't think the team had that bad of showing outside of Couch. It's pretty hard to evaluate your talent when your QB can't throw the ball past the line of scrimmage.

What's even more humorous is that I thought GB had a tremendous advantage with Seneca Wallace as the Hawk QB.....goes to show you what I know!!
    Some of us will do our jobs well and some will not, but we will all be judged by only one thing - the result." --Vince Lombardi

Yeah no offense and no defense. Clearly things are in favor for the Pack to take it all Granted it's only preseason but, what was it? a 20-3 loss? Unfortunately I only get to listen to some of the games because of the hours I keep but still 20-3 loss? Dont need to see the game to know there's some work to be done.

We'll see if there's improvement in the next game
    However, the Vikings seem to be doing quite well, but that also remains to be seen with O.Smith being benched for 4 games.
    Only in Wisconsin (Dairyland) would they don swiss cheese and call themsleves cheddar heads.

Jer
    Jer is offline Rookie

I wasn't trashing you guys for the game against the cards. You guys weren't great, but I had the post about how its just preseason. If you guys want to get hyped about a preseason game and get all excited just waste your energy just like you guys do to start off every season.

"Jer" wrote:
    I wasn't trashing you guys for the game against the cards. You guys weren't great, but I had the post about how its just preseason. If you guys want to get hyped about a preseason game and get all excited just waste your energy just like you guys do to start off every season.
    yeap every season we are here ccasion5: we will be here for a lot more seasons hyped up about the Best team in the NFL, :director: if it to much for ya :cry: :crybaby: jer go back to pucker ville and talk :fart: smack with the rest of the GB losers :cheese:

you can't hide from the purple pride :headbang:

NFL champs 2004-2005 Minnesota Vikings :hello1:
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    call it the "PRESENT"

Jer
    Jer is offline Rookie

Its funny though how you guys look at the Vikes game as just week one, but when its the Packers-they're doomed! We weren't awful. Our first offense has done great even w/o Wahle and Flanagan. We need them though and once they are healthy we are in for a big year. The front 7 is great and there is a whole lot of depth out there. Roman and Sharper will be a solid duo. Our corners are our main concern along with B.J. Sander. We did sign Bryan Barker who at least knows what he's doing and is proven.

your right jer but time will tell
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    call it the "PRESENT"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast