Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Revised division predictions

Well after all the criticsm I got for my last predictions, I decided to rethink it, and I've decided that MAYBE it would be smarter to agree with you guys. So...

Vikings 13-3 - Time to admit it. You guys OWNED this offseason. You'd be hard pressed to find a real weakness here. Possible Super Bowl champs. Man it hurts to say that. But it's true, you guys are looking a lot better than the green and gold this year.
    Bears 10-6
    Lions 7-9
    Packers 7-9 - You win.

Overall, it's just your year. I hate to say it, but it's just the truth. Hopefully if you guys do make the big game you crush the Eagles along the way.

akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Revised division predictions

Looks reasonable execpt for the Pack at 10-6 sorry dude but that team has some tough games this year, they aint winnin' ten of em'. :wink:

"akvikefan89" wrote:
    Looks reasonable execpt for the Pack at 10-6 sorry dude but that team has some tough games this year, they aint winnin' ten of em'. :wink:
    Maybe not...but I have to hope so.

Lotza is offline Team Alumni

considering your latest predictions i think your name is no longer fitteing in the eyes of choke job?

seriously good predictions not sure bout the pack

Go vikes!!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"VikingsChokeJobComingSoon" wrote:
    Well after all the criticsm I got for my last predictions, I decided to rethink it, and I've decided that MAYBE it would be smarter to agree with you guys. So...

Vikings 13-3 - Time to admit it. You guys OWNED this offseason. You'd be hard pressed to find a real weakness here. Possible Super Bowl champs. Man it hurts to say that. But it's true, you guys are looking a lot better than the green and gold this year.
    Packers 10-6 - I don't think we have collapsed yet, honestly. I still think we have one decent year left, although I expect us to get swept by you guys.
    Bears 7-9 - Bears suck
    Lions 7-9 - See the Bears.

Overall, it's just your year. I hate to say it, but it's just the truth. Hopefully if you guys do make the big game you crush the Eagles along the way.
    Reverse the Pack and the Lions...then you have a truer picture of next season. :grin:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

I agree except the Packers are not going to beat the Bears this year. The Bears are going to be a decent team next year. I don't understand why everyone keeps over looking the Bears.

The Lions are the Lions until they get a new GM. They are QB challenged.

Last the Packers will finish third in the division. Brett will kill you this season. The new kid will be starting by week 5 or 6.

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

am i missing something? it sounds to me that the vikingschokejobcomingsoon is being sarcastic about his predictions...

p.s. isn't there a limit on the size of someone's name? otherwise, i'd name myself personwhousedtoliveinminnesotabutmovedsouthandissi ckofbeingcalledayankee

canadian_vikes_fan is offline Hall of Famer

Who's gonna be second in the NFC North behind minni?

In the words of Bob Swerski, Da Bears! (Raise beer mugs)

Thanks PPE for the sig.

"Vikes" wrote:

Last the Packers will finish third in the division. Brett will kill you this season. The new kid will be starting by week 5 or 6.
    :lol:

Give me a break. Favre is going to be the starter for all 16 games and will have a pro bowl caliber year. When are you guys going to accept the fact that he still has enough in him to have a good year. He threw 30 touchdowns last year, yet EVERY year you guys say he'll suck and throw more picks then touchdowns.

With that said about Favre, I agree that we will suck this year compared to the Vikes.

Ok, now they are fully revised.

It's no use arguing with you guys. I might as well just give in and accept it, considering you guys will get the first and last laugh either way this year.

And no I'm not being sarcastic.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast