Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    MensaTice is offline Star Spokesman

reminded today why I hate wisconsin/packers

Drove home today after a great long weekend in Chicago. This drive is god awful because the only option is to drive through that cesspool known as wisconsin. First thing I noticed was the endless construction which probably added two hours to my drive. I didn't keep count but there was someone pulled over every ten to fifteen miles and all but one had Minnesota plates. I stopped at a gas station to buy a soda (have never once paid for gas in that state) and there were five people in line in front of me. The stupid beeyatch at the register couldn't figure it out so it took way too long to check out and to make things worse there was a guy working there but he just sat there and didn't help anyone as we waited in line. As I got to the counter I noticed he was at a computer playing video poker as we all waited. This guy was so grotesquely obese that he actually rested his arms on his upper back fat rolls that oozed around the side of his bulbous torso. I had to chuckle when I noticed the packer logo as his wallpaper. After that freak show I got back on the highway was relieved to notice that the construction seemed to be behind me and I could make up some time. Wrong. I got stuck behind an RV going five under the speed limit (65 speed limits are a f'ing joke on the interstate by the way) and next to me some jackass in a in a little japanese car was blocking me. I was stuck behind the RV for more than five minutes as a line of cars piled up behind this punk in the left lane. Finally, he speeds up and exited and despite my internal road rage, I again got a chuckle when I saw his packer bumper sticker. Not that anyone needs reminding but today was a refresher course on why those hillbillies are so hatable. Now that I'm home and have washed the filthy wisconsin air off of myself I feel so lucky that I spend so little time in that place. Definitely flying to Chicago next time.

[color=red]

MaddenVodkaAddict is offline Coordinator

Re: reminded today why I hate wisconsin/packers

I hate Wisconsin. Also, as a current undergraduate student at the fine institution that is the University of Minnesota - Twin Cities, I hate when students here where Badgers apparel.
    I Love Kerry Collins (and John Rocker).

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Sorry to hear about your horrible adventures in Packer country...maybe Chicago and Minneapolis can pool their tax money together and build an overpass over Sconny! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

Wow, this is weird I was just about to start a thread about hating Wisconsin as well. But unfortunately, my cabin is in Wisconsin and I love my cabin, it's about the only thing I love about this state. I'm actually up at my cabin right now. But gosh, I sometimes forget I'm in Wisconsin until I'm reminded. Usually the reminders consist of something Packer related. Watching the local news talking about the Packers optional practices was my reminder of being in Wisconsin today urgghhhhh!!

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

digital420 is offline Team Alumni

"maddenhasamancrushonfavre" wrote:
    I hate Wisconsin. Also, as a current undergraduate student at the fine institution that is the University of Minnesota - Twin Cities, I hate when students here where Badgers apparel.
    when i was there.. that was a brawl starting offence!!

(course i played hockey)

DiGiTaL

"We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall

ChiTownVike is offline Hall of Famer

Sound like you had a bad. I had an expierence like that on my way to Tennessee for spring break. The traffic jam was soooo bad i got out of my car and bought and ice cream sandwhich from and ice cream man 10 cars down. I was hungry since it was 9:00 at night and I had planned on getting there in time for 6:00 dinner and I got stuck in a 5 HOUR TRAFFIC JAM!

Thank you Josdin for the sig

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    Wow, this is weird I was just about to start a thread about hating Wisconsin as well. But unfortunately, my cabin is in Wisconsin and I love my cabin, it's about the only thing I love about this state. I'm actually up at my cabin right now. But gosh, I sometimes forget I'm in Wisconsin until I'm reminded. Usually the reminders consist of something Packer related. Watching the local news talking about the Packers optional practices was my reminder of being in Wisconsin today urgghhhhh!!
    You should sell it and buy another BETTER cabin in northern Minnesota!!! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

"MensaTice" wrote:
    Wrong. I got stuck behind an RV going five under the speed limit (65 speed limits are a f'ing joke on the interstate by the way) and next to me some j~~~~~~s in a in a little japanese car was blocking me. I was stuck behind the RV for more than five minutes as a line of cars piled up behind this punk in the left lane.
    Ahhh... the infamous Wisconsin Road Block[size=7px]tm[/size]. I deal with them everyday on my commute.

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

My work used to send me to that hell hole all the time. A few months ago they hired someone from WI. He actually enjoys going back there so I'm off the hook.

The best feeling one can experience on a highway (other than what cajun is thinking about) is crossing that damn river and seeing the "Welcome to Minnesota" sign.

thetrenches68OL is offline Asst. Coach

lets just attack wisconson and take it over and make minnesota bigger lol
    The Trenches are where Games are Decided

Hutch and K. Will baby

sig by PurplePeopleEaters

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast