Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    bono is offline Hall of Famer

Re: Red Sox got notta on the Packers! We're truly CURSED!!!!

Hey, chill out Viking lovers :bootyshake: Learn NOT to take me serious during moments like these (i.e. Packer players droppin' like flies). When a Packer Backer is angry, they're bound to say something ABSURD like wanting to join forces with "Barney and friends"!! I'm simply DRUNK on ANGER right now. I'm due for a puff up the old nose of saddness, as well. Everything -well the part about "bangwagon"-I posted was dashed with salt, sprinkled with pepper and smoothered in hot sauce!!! [WAITER, BRING ME WATER!!!!] I could NEVER NOT be a Packer. And I could NEVER be a Viking Lover :bootyshake:
    Although, it's possible I could get tempted to jump on the old purplepride bandwagon when times get hard for my boys, and I just need to CHEER some team on (since the only team I really like outside of the packers are the Colts -and I hardly get to see them play-and i'll never cheer on a team in the NFC that's NOT in the North-and b/c the Bears don't look too promising in the VICTORY department/same goes for Lions -and the Vikings look capable of at least 14 victories that I can partake in (REPRESENT YO CLICK, NFC NORTH!!!). Let's hope and PRAY it my boys get the CHEESE GRINDING by start of the season, so I can argue and forth with you Viking Lovers about how good my team is compared to y'alls. I'm tellin' ya, if the Packers don't come out swinging from the start, I WILL NOT DONATE ANY OF MY TIME DEFENDING THEM AGAINST YOU ALL. I know, I know, my negative presence will only make things DULL around here, but, oh well. Sorry, that's just the way it's gonna have to be.
    BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

bono is offline Hall of Famer

Hey, chill out Viking lovers :bootyshake: Learn NOT to take me serious during moments like these (i.e. Packer players droppin' like flies). When a Packer Backer is angry, they're bound to say something ABSURD like wanting to join forces with "Barney and friends"!! I'm simply DRUNK on ANGER right now. I'm due for a puff up the old nose of saddness, as well. Everything -well the part about "bangwagon"-I posted was dashed with salt, sprinkled with pepper and smoothered in hot sauce!!! [WAITER, BRING ME WATER!!!!] I could NEVER NOT be a Packer. And I could NEVER be a Viking Lover :bootyshake:
    Although, it's possible I could get tempted to jump on the old purplepride bandwagon when times get hard for my boys, and I just need to CHEER some team on (since the only team I really like outside of the packers are the Colts -and I hardly get to see them play-and i'll never cheer on a team in the NFC that's NOT in the North-and b/c the Bears don't look too promising in the VICTORY department/same goes for Lions -and the Vikings look capable of at least 14 victories that I can partake in (REPRESENT YO CLICK, NFC NORTH!!!). Let's hope and PRAY it my boys get the CHEESE GRINDING by start of the season, so I can argue and forth with you Viking Lovers about how good my team is compared to y'alls. I'm tellin' ya, if the Packers don't come out swinging from the start, I WILL NOT DONATE ANY OF MY TIME DEFENDING THEM AGAINST YOU ALL. I know, I know, my negative presence will only make things DULL around here, but, oh well. Sorry, that's just the way it's gonna have to be.
    BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

vegasvike is offline Hall of Famer

Re: Red Sox got notta on the Packers! We're truly CURSED!!!!!

"bono" wrote:
    First Javon Walker, now Najeh Davenport, Grady Jackson and I think Bubba Franks.
    What these guys have in common?
    -Play for the Packers
    -Not satisfied w/ contracts (not that I blame them)
    -Said "peace out" to former agents, to get down w/ the Rosenhous crew
    - GREAT chance of NOT showing up this season if a new contract is not born.
    It's like the team is cursed!!! Legit players are dropping into the arms of Rosenhous like bird droppings on a car.
    I wonder how Favre the most recent Packers complaining? Dare he cut them down to size, too?
    I don't think Walker and the gang are THAT STUPID as to turn their lives over to Rosenhaus. He must really know how to lure guys in, eh? Whatever he's saying to cause these guys (approx. 4 Packers THUS far) to jump aboard his ship, has got to be something VERY GOOD!! He's getting their trust in bundles.
    All us Packer Backers need now is for the likes of Ryan Longwell, Robert Ferguson, Donald Driver and a few more key guys on the team, to hook up w/ Rosenhaus, and we're so FREAKIN' doomed, it's crazy!!! Heck, we can already kiss this coming season goodbye. Nothing good's unfolding for us...to much hoopla surrounding the team. I'd be suprised if my boys get A WIN (that's right: a win) this coming season. That's how far off they are.
    oh then this might kill you then it seems that Driver and Ferguson has signed with the WWE we all know they can take the moves the WWE have
    Thanks for the sig Pack93z

I love when you take breaks from plucking your unibrow and grunting/slapping to makes posts in this forum

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"bono" wrote:
    That's CLIQUE - Ed.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12