Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A real Gem.

Lotza is offline Team Alumni

Re: A real Gem.

man cbs message boards can go F!!ck it self
    its just no fun on those boards they are so brutal to each other!

Go vikes!!

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

Looks like we have a winner for the "Mothers Day Troll O Meter Award"....

What do you say Del?....

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

Paulbedy59 is offline Coordinator

Man I,ll tell you.Envy can be an ugly thing..
    If winning isn,t everything,why keep score?

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"webmaster" wrote:
    From [email protected]:

"Ihe Green Bay Packers do not suck. if anyone sucks it is the STUPID IGNORANT VIKINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!! "

Wow. Compelling argument. Consider me learned.
    Seriously...that looks like something a 3rd grader would say.

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

Boy I HATE Packer fans....

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

ranasrule is offline Rookie

"webmaster" wrote:
    From [email protected]:

"Ihe Green Bay Packers do not suck. if anyone sucks it is the STUPID IGNORANT VIKINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!! "
    that was an amazing and thought provoking argument that made me question my whole belief system ..... DAMN INBRED PACKER FANS

Del Rio Guest

"VikingNed" wrote:

What do you say Del?....
    Look man I try to stay clear of this sort of hightened level of inteligence. You have to be very careful making fun of people who are so sound in their arguments.

You start poking this guy with a stick man he is likely to go off on you. All I can say is if you are physically attacked by a fan of this nature, never turn your back on him, and oh god if you do turn to run pray you never fall down with your ass in the air.

You know I mean, these kind of people there is just no telling what they will do. 34 years old living in mom's basement, waiting for his 58 year old mother to make him a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for the second time because she didn't use the creamy peter pan kind......he could be living on a knife blade and all it will take is one bad comment to set him into a rage.

If he does get behind you better hope he left his velcro gloves at home, either that or hope they have so much fur in them they are no longer used for the velcro but only for those lonely nights in the basement.

It's bad, I know it's amazing we can tell this much about the guy from his short, but epic comment.

If you see a large man running towards you wearing head gear, sporting a I lub Bet Favre you should firts make the sign of a crucifix and scream let the power of christ compel you. If that doesn't work run fast buddy, you know this guy has about 1.5 starting lineup dolls crammed up his azz and if he gets pleasure out of that.............what's he gonna do to you?

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

"Del Rio" wrote:
    "VikingNed" wrote:

What do you say Del?....
    Look man I try to stay clear of this sort of hightened level of inteligence. You have to be very careful making fun of people who are so sound in their arguments.

You start poking this guy with a stick man he is likely to go off on you. All I can say is if you are physically attacked by a fan of this nature, never turn your back on him, and oh god if you do turn to run pray you never fall down with your jiggly butt in the air.

You know I mean, these kind of people there is just no telling what they will do. 34 years old living in mom's basement, waiting for his 58 year old mother to make him a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for the second time because she didn't use the creamy peter pan kind......he could be living on a knife blade and all it will take is one bad comment to set him into a rage.

If he does get behind you better hope he left his velcro gloves at home, either that or hope they have so much fur in them they are no longer used for the velcro but only for those lonely nights in the basement.

It's bad, I know it's amazing we can tell this much about the guy from his short, but epic comment.

If you see a large man running towards you wearing head gear, sporting a I lub Bet Favre you should firts make the sign of a crucifix and scream let the power of christ compel you. If that doesn't work run fast buddy, you know this guy has about 1.5 starting lineup dolls crammed up his azz and if he gets pleasure out of that.............what's he gonna do to you?
    So...are you saying you've been to Lambeau then?

Del Rio Guest

The pain is still too near to comment on. :shock:

ShanePurpleBlood is offline Coordinator

I think you have to fail an IQ test just to be a cheesehead!

Another great sig by PPE!
    SKOL VIKINGS!!!
    Vikings #1
    Raiders #2
    Hawkeyes #1
    Longhorns #2

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast