Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A Rant

A Rant

Wow, I know I'm going to be ranting here, but I'm so angry now, I really want to wreck something. After the Vikings one last week I stuck some Vikings decals on my car windows which when I look back, owing to the fact that I live in the land of the packers was not the smartest thing to do. Anyways, I had to go downtown today to do some shopping and I parked my car in one of the local parking garages. When I cam back to my car I discovered that some sh**hole of a Packer fan had bathed my car in green and gold paint and scrawled anti-viking slogans on it. Luckily the paint washed off, but it still took a good two hours of hard scrubbing to get it off. HOW FREAKING BARBARIC CAN THESE PACKER FANS BE. Like your crappy team for all I care, but vandilism is crazy! These people are so stupid. I see plenty of cars with ugly packer decorations on them and do I do anything...no. AHHHHH! I JUST WANT TO SCREAM. I HATE PACKER FANS!

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

Re: A Rant

get them back. every packer simple you see put a sticker over it, paint over it, whatever it takes. start carrying purple spray paint with you and get it done.
    We're bringing purple back.

I agree - but wouldn't I just demean myself right back down to their lowly level?

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Damn dude.. Get an alarm and just deck ur car out in Vikes stuff! Or just deck it out and sit in a bush and wait for a cheese dick to try and trash ur car and kick the shit outta him

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

Wow, that's bullsh*t. Some people are just plain messed up.

Articnv is offline Coach

i liek the sit and lick method )

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

I agree with the bong tester, get more Vikings paraphernalia and show you Viking pride.

After the game on Monday night when we beat the Pack drive through the streets blaring your horn and yelling the Packers Suck as load as you can!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

CanadaViking is offline Pro-Bowler

My advice is not to sink to their grade 4 level, as you would probably just be messing a guys car up that had nothing to do with vandalizing your car, I know you hated what happened and so probably would the guy you paid back. I don't want to sound like a parent but so it goes.

Did you guys hear about what some Steeler fans did to Tommy Maddox's house? I think they went in his back yard and busted up a bunch of stuff, can you say Wacko's!

Are turning back to the day of the great old movie "All the right moves"

Cheers!

mrviking28 is offline Starter

:angry5:

TARKenton is offline Asst. Coach

Pull a wyatt earp from tombstone. He said "i see a red sash, i kill the man wearing it". You see a cheesehead, kill the inbred wearing it. No really, dont do that. But you get the idea.
    ...Rodgers had to hold on the ball longer, giving players like Jared "I am completely insane and will literally eat your children" Allen time to sack Rodgers again.And again. And again. Actually I think Rodgers may have nightmares about Jared Allen the rest of the year.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast