Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Question?

rjkvikings is offline Asst. Coach

Question?

Culpepper is a better QB than Favre is. Is he better than Favre was in his prime? No, but he is better now, which is what counts unless you plan on inventing a time machine and bringing back the old Favre. Also, like whackthepack said, you take away the same positions from Favre that you said Culpepper couldn't do good without, and Favre wouldn't do to good either.

By the way, sorry about the willing the ball into the defense's hands thing, but when you said he wills them to win it reminded me of a time when one of the announcers said that and Favre threw an INT right after that. It was pretty funny, and you just reminded me of it.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Question?

"JWalkRulz84" wrote:
    are you kidding me? i cant believe you are even debating the culpepper being a better quarterback than favre. sure favre takes risks and throw interceptions. but you'll never see a favre team go less than 8-8. he always has this team competing for either a division championship or a wild card berth every season. and if you would think about what i said rather than just reading the words, you would understand that culpepper has a lot more talent around him than favre ever had in his prime. imagine the numbers favre would have put up with a receiver like randy moss...
    In those years Favre always had something Daunte has never had, a top 10 defense! Top 5 a couple of times too! I'm not trying to compare Daunte to Favre but Daunte has had losing records because of terrible defenses too!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Question?

"JWalkRulz84" wrote:
    are you kidding me? i cant believe you are even debating the culpepper being a better quarterback than favre. sure favre takes risks and throw interceptions. but you'll never see a favre team go less than 8-8. he always has this team competing for either a division championship or a wild card berth every season. and if you would think about what i said rather than just reading the words, you would understand that culpepper has a lot more talent around him than favre ever had in his prime. imagine the numbers favre would have put up with a receiver like randy moss...
    Imagine the Super Bowls (yes, plural) that Daunte would have and would continue to win with the highly ranked defenses that Favre has been fortunate to have had on his side earlier in his career...

Imagine there's no heaven
    It's easy if you try
    No hell below us
    Above us only sky
    Imagine all the people
    Living for today...

Imagine there's no countries
    It isn't hard to do
    Nothing to kill or die for
    And no religion too

Imagine all the people
    Living life in peace...