Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Question?

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

Question?

No, i wont post those numbers because Favres are better just like you said. I'm not stupid, the packers have been a better lately, but here we dont live in the past, we dwell on the present and talk about the future. We don't need ancient trophies to know we have a good young team with great potential. now if we could say that about the coaching...

brettfavreisgod is offline Training Camp

Question?

Hey, I hear ya on that. All I'm saying is that it seems to me that Culpepper
    gets out to a big start every year in sept/oct. But always seems to cool right off in december. I'm not saying this to piss people off here (well maybe a little) but can anybody here tell me honestly that he doesnt choke up a little bit come late in the year. Granted this year is not over yet, but it seems to be the same story. He just doesn't look the same is he did for the first few games.

Question?

The team is inconsistant, daunte was inconsistant, daunte is grown into the job. The team has choked, kinda. name a season since 98 other than last year that we choked.

Question?

I honestly couldn't tell you. I think your missing my point, once again, it just seems like Dawntay starts out like a bolt of lightning each year and fizzles out come late November. Do you disagree with this? What was his TD/int. numbers before october, and them after november? I'm not saying that he's not a great player, hes just better in september. I also think that Moss makes him look better than he is (wich isn't bad). At the beginning of the year he was on this monster "record breaking pace" then Moss went down, and so did the numbers big time.

Question?

"brettfavreisgod" wrote:
    I honestly couldn't tell you. I think your missing my point, once again, it just seems like Dawntay starts out like a bolt of lightning each year and fizzles out come late November. Do you disagree with this? What was his TD/int. numbers before october, and them after november? I'm not saying that he's not a great player, hes just better in september. I also think that Moss makes him look better than he is (wich isn't bad). At the beginning of the year he was on this monster "record breaking pace" then Moss went down, and so did the numbers big time.
    we built our offense around Moss, no kidding are passing game faltered! you built your team around favre (understandable!!) but unlike us, when you benched favre, you got better... :tongue:

Question?

Ha ha. That was pretty good actually. touche.

Question?

All players have bad games, Culpepper just has bad decembers.

Question?

BFG, i think that this thread has been good for your rep here. I hope to see more respectful posts from you in the future (see i told you, cant get off that future thing...)

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

Question?

hey brettfavreisatoad: your wisdom is only surpassed by your ignorance!!!!!!!

Question?

Hey, its been fun sparring with you. Cheers.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast