Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 50 of 50

Thread: Priceless

  1. #41
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,512

    Re: Priceless

    I hate to say it but, I don't think we will ever see a pic of Farve at the end of that game..

    In the medias eyes he is a God..

    But I'll say this, they showed it on the NFL Package last night, on direct tv..

    He looked like the kid in the back of the short yellow bus....LOL

    I'll never forget it, he is such a loser, it makes me sick....


    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

  2. #42
    SoCaliFans's Avatar
    SoCaliFans is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    217

    Re: Priceless

    "PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    4 2nd row tickets to Vikings vs. Packers at the dome- $1,200.00 off ebay

    Back from Minnesota everyone. I have no voice and that was the greatest game I have ever seen. Beautiful. The packers fans at the game and at the restaurant the night before showed me what kind of fans they really are. Horrible ones.

    :grin:

    V-I-K-I-N-G-S
    SKOL VIKINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hey PPE! You were in 106, 2nd row? I was in 106 1st row, seats 1 & 2. I heard we made it onto the Jumbo Tron too, I have yet to see if we are on our TiVo taping, what a crackup.

    Just back from MN about an hour ago. One of the best weekends of our life, definitely the best in our Viking life.

    Thanks so much to BleedPurple & wifee for hosting at the tailgate party. After driving around in circles on one way streets we finally got there at 8 am. Thought hey lets go buy that beer now at the Liquor Depot! Uhhhhhh, didn't know about that Sunday thing in MN, so BP took care of us all day. We felt like such idiots for having nothing but an empty icechest. You guys are the best!

    The experiences we had from sunrise to midnight that day are just too memorable to ever forget. Our hotel was filled with Vikings/Packers friends and we partied into the wee hours. You MidWest folks are SO NICE!!!! Thank you for your kindness!

    Bleedpurple I'll get you those pictures when I get my act together over here. Please send them to "the others" as well, OK?

    I love that soundbite from the winning kick, I keep playing it over and over. Anyone know if Dan Patrick played it? I would guess he did it is just such a crackup.

    Anyway, thanks again from your fellow Vikings fans forever! (no matter what, no bags over these heads, we wear the purple proudly).
    yvonne (and brian)

  3. #43
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Priceless

    "mnvikes61" wrote:
    you know what else is priceless?
    a comeback against ur greatest rivals when they thought they had it in the bag. great to blow a team out, but to comeback and take a victory away from the team now that is truely pricless to me!

    SKOL VIKINGS! great game
    Even more priceless:

    The look on almost every Packer fan's face after Edinger made that kick...in direct contrast to the smug looks that they had for most of the game! Their poor widdle Fawvie didn't get his chance to make the big comeback in overtime! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    134

    Re: Priceless

    "SoCaliFans" wrote:
    "PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    4 2nd row tickets to Vikings vs. Packers at the dome- $1,200.00 off ebay

    Back from Minnesota everyone. I have no voice and that was the greatest game I have ever seen. Beautiful. The packers fans at the game and at the restaurant the night before showed me what kind of fans they really are. Horrible ones.

    :grin:

    V-I-K-I-N-G-S
    SKOL VIKINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hey PPE! You were in 106, 2nd row? I was in 106 1st row, seats 1 & 2. I heard we made it onto the Jumbo Tron too, I have yet to see if we are on our TiVo taping, what a crackup.

    Just back from MN about an hour ago. One of the best weekends of our life, definitely the best in our Viking life.

    Thanks so much to BleedPurple & wifee for hosting at the tailgate party. After driving around in circles on one way streets we finally got there at 8 am. Thought hey lets go buy that beer now at the Liquor Depot! Uhhhhhh, didn't know about that Sunday thing in MN, so BP took care of us all day. We felt like such idiots for having nothing but an empty icechest. You guys are the best!

    The experiences we had from sunrise to midnight that day are just too memorable to ever forget. Our hotel was filled with Vikings/Packers friends and we partied into the wee hours. You MidWest folks are SO NICE!!!! Thank you for your kindness!

    Bleedpurple I'll get you those pictures when I get my act together over here. Please send them to "the others" as well, OK?

    I love that soundbite from the winning kick, I keep playing it over and over. Anyone know if Dan Patrick played it? I would guess he did it is just such a crackup.

    Anyway, thanks again from your fellow Vikings fans forever! (no matter what, no bags over these heads, we wear the purple proudly).
    With ALL those wrinkles you might want to re-consider the whole "bag" thing.....lol. No seriously it was great meeting you guys.
    Next time just let me know that I have to support yours and Brians addicition to booze so I can take out a second mortgage...lol
    Keep in touch...believe it or not.....we kinda like you guys.

    xoxo....

    me

  5. #45
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Priceless

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    Even more priceless:

    The look on almost every Packer fan's face
    after Edinger made that kick...in direct contrast to the smug looks that they had for most of the game! Their poor widdle Fawvie didn't get his chance to make the big comeback in overtime! :lol:
    To be honest with you, I couldn't see the Packers fans entire faces after the kick. Their chins dropped all the way to the floor!

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  6. #46
    PacNWVike's Avatar
    PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Richland, WA
    Posts
    2,270

    Re: Priceless

    "sterlinghudson" wrote:
    the green bay massacre is a bit much buddy, massacres are generaly lopsided victories...u played a great game and won fair and square, but massacre? not by any strectch of the immagination.
    Have to agree with you there. An exciting second half for we Viking fans though, and one hell of an ending!
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

  7. #47
    PacNWVike's Avatar
    PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Richland, WA
    Posts
    2,270

    Re: Priceless

    "PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    4 2nd row tickets to Vikings vs. Packers at the dome- $1,200.00 off ebay

    1 brand new throwback Fran Tarkentkon jersey- $124.00 from vikes locker room store

    Watching the faces of packers fans worldwide as the 56 yarder sailed through the goalpost- Priceless

    There are some things money can't buy. For everything else there's STRAIGHT CASH HOMEY


    Back from Minnesota everyone. I have no voice and that was the greatest game I have ever seen. Beautiful. The packers fans at the game and at the restaurant the night before showed me what kind of fans they really are. Horrible ones.

    :grin:

    V-I-K-I-N-G-S
    SKOL VIKINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Glad you made it back safely PPE. My return flight was good too. One of my friends told me the night before the game there were a bunch of Cheesedicks in the Holiday Inn Metrodome bar being total bungholes. I've gone there for three years running and the banter between the fans is playful but respectful. Not this year. But when I returned to the hotel after the game (and a dinner at Hooters) I noticed there wasn't a green jersey in sight. :roll:
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

  8. #48
    Articnv's Avatar
    Articnv is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    1,014

    Re: Priceless

    non of my friends have the game on dvd so i cant ripit my hard drive and take a still of farves face. But farves face was priceless lol

  9. #49
    snowinapril's Avatar
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    13,404

    Re: Priceless

    "Articnv" wrote:
    non of my friends have the game on dvd so i cant ripit my hard drive and take a still of farves face. But farves face was priceless lol
    You asked for it:


  10. #50
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,512

    Re: Priceless

    Nice pic Snow,

    I like the crying towel on the shoulder....

    Whats the coach doing?....I only see the top of his head...LOL


    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Similar Threads

  1. Peyton's Priceless Pep Talks
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-17-2007, 09:19 PM
  2. Priceless
    By slavinator in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-14-2006, 05:39 PM
  3. PRICELESS!!!
    By Mr. Purple in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-07-2005, 06:09 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •