Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Priceless

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Priceless

"webmaster" wrote:
    Hey PPE! Glad you could make it down for the tailgating and the TV appearance. PM your address and I will send you a DVD! Super cool family.
    Thanks! I just PM'ed you.

enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

"sterlinghudson" wrote:
    the green bay massacre is a bit much buddy, massacres are generaly lopsided victories...u played a great game and won fair and square, but massacre? not by any strectch of the immagination.

which ever Viking fan said it was a massacre is still a little overwhelmed by todays win

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

Articnv is offline Coach

if my water pump didnt go out in my car i woudl been there soem dude at teh bar last nite was seling his tickets for 40 bucks lol

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    4 2nd row tickets to Vikings vs. Packers at the dome- $1,200.00 off ebay

1 brand new throwback Fran Tarkentkon jersey- $124.00 from vikes locker room store

Watching the faces of packers fans worldwide as the 56 yarder sailed through the goalpost- Priceless

There are some things money can't buy. For everything else there's STRAIGHT CASH HOMEY

Back from Minnesota everyone. I have no voice and that was the greatest game I have ever seen. Beautiful. The packers fans at the game and at the restaurant the night before showed me what kind of fans they really are. Horrible ones.

:grin:

V-I-K-I-N-G-S
    SKOL VIKINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    And as I recall, your seats were in section 106, so you had a grand view of the kick. Glad your trip was a great one & thank your mom & dad for us for going out of their way to bring you down to the PPO tailgate party.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    4 2nd row tickets to Vikings vs. Packers at the dome- $1,200.00 off ebay

1 brand new throwback Fran Tarkentkon jersey- $124.00 from vikes locker room store

Watching the faces of packers fans worldwide as the 56 yarder sailed through the goalpost- Priceless

There are some things money can't buy. For everything else there's STRAIGHT CASH HOMEY

Back from Minnesota everyone. I have no voice and that was the greatest game I have ever seen. Beautiful. The packers fans at the game and at the restaurant the night before showed me what kind of fans they really are. Horrible ones.

:grin:

V-I-K-I-N-G-S
    SKOL VIKINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Nice PPE! Glad you had a good time. I know it was great standing up and cheering on our boys with all the Packers fans sitting in their seats in disbelief, what a great feeling!! I know I will probably wake up tomorrow with no voice since it is already going. Too bad I have to teach!!

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

MaddenVodkaAddict is offline Coordinator

first post, yay! anybody see that old packers lady with the master card-esque sign. it read something like, hotel $200 some other expenses and then at the end "seeing the packers": priceless. Wow. how original! If you're gonna make one of those mastercard commercial posters, at least make something more clever! sorry if those weren't the exact words.
    I Love Kerry Collins (and John Rocker).

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

Dude that is a long screen name! Go to the free beer forum and introduce yourself. Actually all you new people coming on here need to go there and introduce yourselves.

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

MaddenVodkaAddict is offline Coordinator

hey WBLVikeBabe, i'm guessing WBL stands for white bear lake? cuz if it does, i'm from there too! :smile:
    I Love Kerry Collins (and John Rocker).

collegeguyjeff is offline Hall of Famer

im glad to see jimmy, howie and terry fags get mad cause we won. i also loved the look on farves face in the end, my friend and i were laughing so hard at that
    I don t buy Wisconsin cheese.

UTVikfan is offline Coordinator

My whole family was laughing at the face Favre had, lol, I kept rewinding to see it again. Priceless, indeed. =).

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast