Re: The PPO Horse...

"C" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    [quote author=V4L link=topic=52204.msg961125#msg961125 date=1245772502]
    Can we put Marrdro in a Bengal jersey?

And have Marstc with a Favre jersey and a Superbowl trophy?
    That sounds about right. I would also add Singer eating some crow and BLV in the fetal position in a corner.
    The only ones going to be eating crow are the Favre Campers when the Vikings are watching the SB on TV after Brett fails to deliver.
    Not really. We could host the NFC Championship and I won't eat any crow. No way in hell, TJ or Sage accomplish that. Just because I said we CAN go to the Super Bowl with Favre, does not mean I am guaranteeing it. I have always said Favre gives us a better opportunity than TJ or Sage. Nothing more, nothing less.
    Yeah, the addition of one player is not going to make us from one and done to Super Bowl champions.
    It's going to take more than Favre, whether it be better play from the team, smarter coaching, etc.
    I have a feeling Favre will be more of the "Man in Charge" on the field than Childress. If Favre wants a different play, do you think Chilly will argue with him? I mean, Brad looks like he'd be nervous about ordering ice cream from a truck.

I was also thinking earlier, we have a lot of offensive weapons. I don't see how Favre couldn't succeed. Defenses will really have to pick their poison between Harvin, Peterson, Berrian, Shank, Taylor...

September... where are you?
    [/quote]

had a good chuckle from that.
    Somewhat fitting though I guess.
    lol.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"singersp" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:

That sounds about right. I would also add Singer eating some crow and BLV in the fetal position in a corner.
    The only ones going to be eating crow are the Favre Campers when the Vikings are watching the SB on TV after Brett fails to deliver.
    Have no fear my friends, I think I can speak from experience, Singer and I will be around to admit we are wrong.
    Seen him do it several times and I don't mind stepping up and asking for my heaping helping.....

As to some of the LNAD supporters, well, most of them have had issues with respect to being right and very few have accepted thier helping of crow..... :-*
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

"Freya" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "Freya" wrote:
    OK, that made me laugh. Good one!
    gol 'darnit, I missed Freya yesterday........ :'(

Hello young lady.
    Awww, Darlin......... How is ye?
    Fine.
    Hope all is well in Freyaville.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

"marstc09" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:

Not really. We could host the NFC Championship and I won't eat any crow. No way in hell, TJ or Sage accomplish that. Just because I said we CAN go to the Super Bowl with Favre, does not mean I am guaranteeing it. I have always said Favre gives us a better opportunity than TJ or Sage. Nothing more, nothing less.
    So its ok for you to say he gives us a better chance but might we might not make it.....

But is someone like me or Singer say it, we are labled a hater?
    :

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:

So its ok for you to say he gives us a better chance but might we might not make it.....

:
    now you're catching on :P

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:

:
    You make no sense. You are clouded with hate. I really have no idea what you are talking about?
    :

"i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:

:
    now you're catching on :P
    [/quote]
    Ohhhhhh trust me, I caught on about 25,000 posts ago my friend. :-*

"marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:

:
    You make no sense. You are clouded with hate. I really have no idea what you are talking about?
    :
    [/quote]
    :P :

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

Every time I see this thread pop up on the sidebar, I wish people would stop beating it.

It's dead, Jim.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    [quote author=marstc09 link=topic=52204.msg961129#msg961129 date=1245772873]

:
    :
    [/quote]
    :P :
    [/quote]

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast