Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 36
  1. #21
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: The PPO Horse...

    "C" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    [quote author=V4L link=topic=52204.msg961125#msg961125 date=1245772502]
    Can we put Marrdro in a Bengal jersey?

    And have Marstc with a Favre jersey and a Superbowl trophy?
    That sounds about right. I would also add Singer eating some crow and BLV in the fetal position in a corner.
    The only ones going to be eating crow are the Favre Campers when the Vikings are watching the SB on TV after Brett fails to deliver.
    Not really. We could host the NFC Championship and I won't eat any crow. No way in hell, TJ or Sage accomplish that. Just because I said we CAN go to the Super Bowl with Favre, does not mean I am guaranteeing it. I have always said Favre gives us a better opportunity than TJ or Sage. Nothing more, nothing less.
    Yeah, the addition of one player is not going to make us from one and done to Super Bowl champions.
    It's going to take more than Favre, whether it be better play from the team, smarter coaching, etc.
    I have a feeling Favre will be more of the "Man in Charge" on the field than Childress. If Favre wants a different play, do you think Chilly will argue with him? I mean, Brad looks like he'd be nervous about ordering ice cream from a truck.

    I was also thinking earlier, we have a lot of offensive weapons. I don't see how Favre couldn't succeed. Defenses will really have to pick their poison between Harvin, Peterson, Berrian, Shank, Taylor...

    September... where are you?
    [/quote]

    had a good chuckle from that.
    Somewhat fitting though I guess.
    lol.

  2. #22
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,909

    Re: The PPO Horse...

    "singersp" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    Can we put Marrdro in a Bengal jersey?

    And have Marstc with a Favre jersey and a Superbowl trophy?
    That sounds about right. I would also add Singer eating some crow and BLV in the fetal position in a corner.
    The only ones going to be eating crow are the Favre Campers when the Vikings are watching the SB on TV after Brett fails to deliver.
    Have no fear my friends, I think I can speak from experience, Singer and I will be around to admit we are wrong.
    Seen him do it several times and I don't mind stepping up and asking for my heaping helping.....

    As to some of the LNAD supporters, well, most of them have had issues with respect to being right and very few have accepted thier helping of crow..... :-*
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  3. #23
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,909

    Re: The PPO Horse...

    "Freya" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "Freya" wrote:
    OK, that made me laugh. Good one!
    gol 'darnit, I missed Freya yesterday........ :'(

    Hello young lady.
    Awww, Darlin......... How is ye?
    Fine.
    Hope all is well in Freyaville.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  4. #24
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,909

    Re: The PPO Horse...

    "marstc09" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    Can we put Marrdro in a Bengal jersey?

    And have Marstc with a Favre jersey and a Superbowl trophy?
    That sounds about right. I would also add Singer eating some crow and BLV in the fetal position in a corner.
    The only ones going to be eating crow are the Favre Campers when the Vikings are watching the SB on TV after Brett fails to deliver.
    Not really. We could host the NFC Championship and I won't eat any crow. No way in hell, TJ or Sage accomplish that. Just because I said we CAN go to the Super Bowl with Favre, does not mean I am guaranteeing it. I have always said Favre gives us a better opportunity than TJ or Sage. Nothing more, nothing less.
    So its ok for you to say he gives us a better chance but might we might not make it.....

    But is someone like me or Singer say it, we are labled a hater?
    :
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  5. #25
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,777
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: The PPO Horse...

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    Can we put Marrdro in a Bengal jersey?

    And have Marstc with a Favre jersey and a Superbowl trophy?
    That sounds about right. I would also add Singer eating some crow and BLV in the fetal position in a corner.
    The only ones going to be eating crow are the Favre Campers when the Vikings are watching the SB on TV after Brett fails to deliver.
    Not really. We could host the NFC Championship and I won't eat any crow. No way in hell, TJ or Sage accomplish that. Just because I said we CAN go to the Super Bowl with Favre, does not mean I am guaranteeing it. I have always said Favre gives us a better opportunity than TJ or Sage. Nothing more, nothing less.
    So its ok for you to say he gives us a better chance but might we might not make it.....

    But is someone like me or Singer say it, we are labled a hater?

    :
    now you're catching on :P

  6. #26
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: The PPO Horse...

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    Can we put Marrdro in a Bengal jersey?

    And have Marstc with a Favre jersey and a Superbowl trophy?
    That sounds about right. I would also add Singer eating some crow and BLV in the fetal position in a corner.
    The only ones going to be eating crow are the Favre Campers when the Vikings are watching the SB on TV after Brett fails to deliver.
    Not really. We could host the NFC Championship and I won't eat any crow. No way in hell, TJ or Sage accomplish that. Just because I said we CAN go to the Super Bowl with Favre, does not mean I am guaranteeing it. I have always said Favre gives us a better opportunity than TJ or Sage. Nothing more, nothing less.
    So its ok for you to say he gives us a better chance but might we might not make it.....

    But is someone like me or Singer say it, we are labled a hater?

    :
    You make no sense. You are clouded with hate. I really have no idea what you are talking about?
    :

  7. #27
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,909

    Re: The PPO Horse...

    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    [quote author=V4L link=topic=52204.msg961125#msg961125 date=1245772502]
    Can we put Marrdro in a Bengal jersey?

    And have Marstc with a Favre jersey and a Superbowl trophy?
    That sounds about right. I would also add Singer eating some crow and BLV in the fetal position in a corner.
    The only ones going to be eating crow are the Favre Campers when the Vikings are watching the SB on TV after Brett fails to deliver.
    Not really. We could host the NFC Championship and I won't eat any crow. No way in hell, TJ or Sage accomplish that. Just because I said we CAN go to the Super Bowl with Favre, does not mean I am guaranteeing it. I have always said Favre gives us a better opportunity than TJ or Sage. Nothing more, nothing less.
    So its ok for you to say he gives us a better chance but might we might not make it.....

    But is someone like me or Singer say it, we are labled a hater?

    :
    now you're catching on :P
    [/quote]
    Ohhhhhh trust me, I caught on about 25,000 posts ago my friend. :-*
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  8. #28
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,909

    Re: The PPO Horse...

    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    [quote author=V4L link=topic=52204.msg961125#msg961125 date=1245772502]
    Can we put Marrdro in a Bengal jersey?

    And have Marstc with a Favre jersey and a Superbowl trophy?
    That sounds about right. I would also add Singer eating some crow and BLV in the fetal position in a corner.
    The only ones going to be eating crow are the Favre Campers when the Vikings are watching the SB on TV after Brett fails to deliver.
    Not really. We could host the NFC Championship and I won't eat any crow. No way in hell, TJ or Sage accomplish that. Just because I said we CAN go to the Super Bowl with Favre, does not mean I am guaranteeing it. I have always said Favre gives us a better opportunity than TJ or Sage. Nothing more, nothing less.
    So its ok for you to say he gives us a better chance but might we might not make it.....

    But is someone like me or Singer say it, we are labled a hater?

    :
    You make no sense. You are clouded with hate. I really have no idea what you are talking about?
    :
    [/quote]
    :P :
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  9. #29
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: The PPO Horse...

    Every time I see this thread pop up on the sidebar, I wish people would stop beating it.

    It's dead, Jim.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  10. #30
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: The PPO Horse...

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    [quote author=marstc09 link=topic=52204.msg961129#msg961129 date=1245772873]
    [quote author=V4L link=topic=52204.msg961125#msg961125 date=1245772502]
    Can we put Marrdro in a Bengal jersey?

    And have Marstc with a Favre jersey and a Superbowl trophy?
    That sounds about right. I would also add Singer eating some crow and BLV in the fetal position in a corner.
    The only ones going to be eating crow are the Favre Campers when the Vikings are watching the SB on TV after Brett fails to deliver.
    Not really. We could host the NFC Championship and I won't eat any crow. No way in hell, TJ or Sage accomplish that. Just because I said we CAN go to the Super Bowl with Favre, does not mean I am guaranteeing it. I have always said Favre gives us a better opportunity than TJ or Sage. Nothing more, nothing less.
    So its ok for you to say he gives us a better chance but might we might not make it.....

    But is someone like me or Singer say it, we are labled a hater?

    :
    You make no sense. You are clouded with hate. I really have no idea what you are talking about?
    :
    [/quote]
    :P :
    [/quote]


Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Man accused of having sex with horse — again
    By Garland Greene in forum Two Beer Minimum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-04-2009, 03:16 AM
  2. Horse rescue
    By RK. in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-12-2007, 10:00 PM
  3. Zidane tries Horse Racing!
    By cajunvike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-25-2006, 04:21 PM
  4. Work Horse
    By wyorob in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-17-2006, 12:57 AM
  5. Owners Ban the Horse Tackle?
    By Del Rio in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-26-2005, 11:08 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •