Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    bono is offline Hall of Famer

Re: PLEASE HELP ME!!! URGENT!!!!!!!!

TWO MORE THINGS I NEED HELP WITH:
    -which game in 1995 did Favre throw 100 TD?
    -how many games did it take him to reach 300 TD?
    DANKE!
    BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

Favre threw his 300th touchdown October 13th 2002 in a game against the New England patriots.

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

"bono" wrote:
    TWO MORE THINGS I NEED HELP WITH:
    -which game in 1995 did Favre throw 100 TD?
    -how many games did it take him to reach 300 TD?
    DANKE!
    i looked a little, but i didnt see that info anywhere, i'll look a little bit more though

sorry bono couldnt find it

not posative but i think favre passed the 100 td mark in 1998

Thanks again, GB Slackers!
    Good news: I found the info. I was looking for!!!! in 1995, favre threw his 100th TD in the 62nd game of his career (that was sometime in dec.)...making him 26 years old, since he was born 10-10-69)
    Finally, it took him 166 games (year 2002) to get his 300th TD.
    Thanks to everyone for all your help!!!!! Now, I don't have to worry w/ staying longer hours in the office tomorrow to get this info. compiled/formatted. It's bad enough I have to come in EARLY tomorrow to prepare this week's Packer Plus (i.e. a weekly green bay packer newspaper...sold all around the country).
    See, here at the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, we're putting together this special Packer section which should run either next week or the week after...I'm in charge of all the agate (i.e. statistical stuff). The special packer section -which is NOT to be confused with Packer Plus -will focus greatly on Favre, and his career. I can't wait to see how it all turns out!!!!
    Thanks again!!!!

"bono" wrote:
    Thanks again, GB Slackers!
    Good news: I found the info. I was looking for!!!! in 1995, favre threw his 100th TD in the 62nd game of his career (that was sometime in dec.)...making him 26 years old, since he was born 10-10-69)
    Finally, it took him 166 games (year 2002) to get his 300th TD.
    Thanks to everyone for all your help!!!!! Now, I don't have to worry w/ staying longer hours in the office tomorrow to get this info. compiled/formatted. It's bad enough I have to come in EARLY tomorrow to prepare this week's Packer Plus (i.e. a weekly green bay packer newspaper...sold all around the country).
    See, here at the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, we're putting together this special Packer section which should run either next week or the week after...I'm in charge of all the agate (i.e. statistical stuff). The special packer section -which is NOT to be confused with Packer Plus -will focus greatly on Favre, and his career. I can't wait to see how it all turns out!!!!
    Thanks again!!!!
    uggggg definantly souds like something i wouldnt want to read.... yuck

LOL, Slackers!
    why am i not suprised?!!!!
    This special Packer section runs the risk of A LOT OF butt-kissing...and I'm sure you know to whom it will greatly be towards!

vikesfan is offline Starter

Sounds cool bono, sounds like a fun job. But if you're writing something in a paper, do you really want to take random numbers and/or dates that someone else tells you without a link. No disrespect to anyone here, and I'm sure the info provided is accurate, but I could have easily thrown out a random date and you would not have known (although I wouldn't ever do that). But with how loved Favre is in Wisconsin, I imagine you would hear a large backlash from many beloved Packer fans if you provided inaccurate information.

vikesfan,
    thanks for your concern. Everytime someone in here has given me a stat (after I search and searched for it...even in the 2005 packer media guide), I take their information (as well as the link they provide), and check it out myself, just to make sure. As far as his 100th TD in 62nd games...I got that information from one of the guys working on the special section (copy editor)...he got it from one of our packer writers.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

bono you have a cool job, just for the wrong team!! lol It's good to see you back here after the family tragedy! How about those high school football games this year! Brown Deer is 1-1 now, the team is hurting without Sellers and Aker!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast