Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    GBFan is offline Starter

Re: please help me harass some packer fans.

yeah I think its safe to say this guy wont be coming back

mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni

yup even though he was a vikes fan, he got bashed by our troll monitors. that's too funny! :lol:

Thanks Josdin

Del Rio Guest

He had a point somewhat.

But a good troll would just do it himself and not come asking for help. He said he felt sorry for people who feel they need to be agreed with all the time. And yet he comes here looking for assurance...

The thing is, a lot of people on here troll. The only difference is when a vike fan writes a post about Daunte sucking it is a "heated conversation" if a packfan comes here and posts the same exact thing and uses the same stats same logical argument he/she will undoubtably be called a troll.

A troll is anyone who is "trolling," for a reaction. There are plenty of them here.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Troll?

:lol: JK!

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

"Del Rio" wrote:
    He had a point somewhat.

But a good troll would just do it himself and not come asking for help. He said he felt sorry for people who feel they need to be agreed with all the time. And yet he comes here looking for assurance...

The thing is, a lot of people on here troll. The only difference is when a vike fan writes a post about Daunte sucking it is a "heated conversation" if a packfan comes here and posts the same exact thing and uses the same stats same logical argument he/she will undoubtably be called a troll.

A troll is anyone who is "trolling," for a reaction. There are plenty of them here.
    The difference lies in alliegence.

As an American, I can make critical comments about America...after all, I live here. If a Canadian, Frenchman, Englishman, German, Russian, or whomever were to make the exact same comment, I would leap to defend America.

Why? Even though they may be right - to some degree or another - they aren't Americans. And any insult, real or imagined, would be met by a flood of retorts designed to peel their skin off.

The same is true with fans of anything. How many threads about music or politics have been thrown into a frenzy because one person took a polar stance, and everyone opposed to that stance retorted? Virtually ALL of them.

So, in walks a Viking fan, and he bashes Culpepper. Sure, we'll argue and debate, but so long as his alliegence is "Viking Fan", we - mostly - pull our punches. A Packer fan doing the same might as well cancel Christmas because he's going to having a real bad time real quick.

If you're being critical of something you like/love, it's with the intent of improving that something. If you criticize something you dislike, it's with the intent of demeaning it. I don't criticize the Packers because I want them to improve, I do it because I dislike them, and I want their fans to suffer (Yes, I do have a sadistic streak).

All that said, Thenorseman didn't come in here to talk about the Vikings (Except for one post in another thread), he came here to enlist help in bashing Packer fans in a troll-like fashion. I have no intention of supporting that. Hell, do that, and you're likely to run into their "Evil Del Rio" (And what a fight THAT would be).

Caine

Del Rio Guest

I fully understand what he wanted help doing, and I think it is weak. I don't care if you want to go stir the pot a bit, but why try to drag backup into the mix? His point that I agree with "some what" is trolls make the boards go round, I don't think they make them go round, but they do make it move and they do bring people together.

The whole alliegence thing while it is true, I do not know if I agree with the concept of the practice but all in all who gives a rats (insert word that will be filtered here)

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

"thenorseman" wrote:
    i like to go to a packer forum at jsonline.com to keep the packer fans there honest, but i cant figure out how to post pics. i got my avatar to work but i cant get my pics to work.

i have tried [img] before the pic address and [/img] after but it doesnt work on pics off the net, saved pics or photobucket.com pics.

i tried emailing the forum but apparently they dont want vikes fans posting pics there.

any help would be appreciated.

Good luck getting people to help you harass cheesedick fans. We tend to let them come to our site and we dispose of them that way. We don't really go looking for trouble!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

thenorseman is offline Waterboy

All I asked for was advice on posting pics. I dont need assurance, I didnt ask for an opinion, I didnt need a reason for you not helping me.

You guys are hilarious.Lighten up.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Oh all you want is help on how to post a pic, well follow this link hopefully it will help!

http://purplepride.org/vikes/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=7917

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Del Rio Guest

I think Los' way of posting picks works pretty good.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast