Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    thenorseman is offline Waterboy

Re: please help me harass some packer fans.

I've tried everything, i was just hoping someone here would know how to do it.

I have so many things I would like to show them!!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Why don't you just come here and talk Vikes? Why be a troll (which we despise) at another site?

Trolls make these forums go around. who wants to sit and agree with a bunch of homers all the time?

I despise people that need other people to agree with them.

Did red start this site? or did he just name it?

Trolling is just plain stupid. It's one of the least intelligent things to do. Why not show your pride and smarts and discuss the Vikes like ultraviking fan said. SHOW YOUR PRIDE!

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

"thenorseman" wrote:
    Trolls make these forums go around. who wants to sit and agree with a bunch of homers all the time?

I despise people that need other people to agree with them.

Did red start this site? or did he just name it?
    No they don't; they just add a little spice here and there. There is plenty to argue about without dealing with trolls.

Your attitude wins you no friends, that's for sure. What is the best is when you are trashing them so bad here, that they have to post a link to come here and defend. That gets them really riled. And you not booted.

I could care less about who you despise. Trolls make these forums go around. Who wants to agree with a bunch of homers all the time?

Did Red start this site or did he just name it?

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

"thenorseman" wrote:
    I could care less about who you despise. Trolls make these forums go around. Who wants to agree with a bunch of homers all the time?

Hey guess who's trolling now, repeating himself? Ha ha.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    First of all, get a nice roll of scotch tape. It has to be the invisible kind, not like the cloudy tape, or the other people on their message board won't be able to see through it.

Then, take you picture and place it on your monitor BACKWARDS. (The image has to face away from you (and towards them) so they can see it.

Finally, tape the picture in four corners right on the spot in your post where you want it to appear. Your monitor will scan the picture and send it along.

Good luck with that now!
    :laughing3:

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

"thenorseman" wrote:

Trolls make forums go around?!?!?!? You must be kidding. Trolls add NOTHING to any conversation...ever. They are an annoyance, and irritant, sort of like mosquitoes.

Going to a Packer site and trolling is just as stupid as them comming here and doing it. Did you think we would all cheer you on? I think, maybe, you did. Sorry to disappoint...well, no I'm not...but most of us here don't go pissing in people's corn flakes for giggles. MOST of us here talk football...with the occasional off topic tossed in to add spice (and controversy...lately).

Here's another shocker for you, we welcome fans from ANY team to come and join in the discussions...so long as they bring substance to the conversation. I have a sneaking suspicion that you won't be bringing much of anything here much longer. I don't know why...must be something in the tone of your posts.

Caine

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

You should change your screen name to thenorsekid...because what you are proposing is nothing short of childish. Now, I don't usually mind it when trolls come here, because I get to join in with our superior cast of troll bashers in soundly thrashing any and all Packer (and other teams) trolls that think that they can come here and intimidate us...in fact, I welcome and encourage them to come here so that we can pound them into submission...it's FUN!

But if you want to go to another board to troll, be ready to run into THEIR troll bashers...I promise you, you WILL be outnumbered...and eventually banned! As for me, I don't want to waste ANY of my posting time on some other team's message boards...as you can tell by my post count, I have never (nor will I ever) done that! So think about what you do before you go trolling...but don't claim to be one of us...because we don't want to be tainted by what you say and do there...and we certainly don't want you speaking for us!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast