Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Plan B smack-talk; Open only in the event of Vikes win and Pack Loss

I run into alot of that "count the rings" bullshit out here from Raider and niner fans. It's kinda run it's course out here as those two have stunk it up for awhile now. Get used to it coming from assorted Packer dousche-bags. It's only just begining.
    Tuco the world.....

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"Jereamiah" wrote:
    I run into alot of that "count the rings" bullshit out here from Raider and niner fans. It's kinda run it's course out here as those two have stunk it up for awhile now. Get used to it coming from assorted Packer dousche-bags. It's only just begining.
    That is the only thing the Packers ever talk about. Too bad only one was in my lifetime and that was a decade ago. The first 2 don't mean shit to me. I laugh when they use that argument. Silly Packtards.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"dfosterf" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    Might as well get this thread going again. The rout is on. The Packers and the media were all over that Bears game and now look. floop the Packers and the media!
    OK, OK... props to you, Tim...go ahead and revel in it.
    That one left a mark, that's for sure.
    Those Saints came to play.
    I get to go listen to MM talk about pad level and gap control now... Congrats on putting some space between us.
    My wife was smart in bringing home only a six-pack last night, gone before the end of the 1st quarter...ticked at the time, but this morning not so much...my head hurts enough as it is.
    I hope this kind of extreme inconsistency on both sides of the trench prompts my GM to really address these issues this off-season....Ya, I know, the guy you think sucks and the same guy I think is smart as hell.
    Go ahead and bash on that issue, too... I don't really have a hangover...six beers doesn't do much more than make me mad--to the point that maybe I'm more pissed about that... I hate it when we lose these nail-biters. ;D
    I wouldn't get too down, it was only one game. You team is talented enough and I don't think you guys should change anything from what you did last night for at least a decade or so.

pack93z is offline Team Alumni

Several more weeks to go in the season.. not counting us in or out yet.. but we may have shown a couple cracks Monday night.. yikes.

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

pack93z, what are your honest thoughts on Ryan Grant?
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

pack93z is offline Team Alumni

"C" wrote:
    Honest thoughts.. he isn't an elite back.. hard charging one cut back with good speed and burst, but lacks elusiveness in the open field and rarely makes anyone miss.. downhill straight ahead runner, doesn't create it for himself, 20 to 25 carries a game back..

What we lack is a home run hitter that makes people miss once they get free.. scat back type.. pair him with Grant and we would have a real threat.

That is an honest evaluation of Grant.. if you give him 3 yards in blocking, he will maybe get you 4 or 5 yards..

Blog Entries

"pack93z" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    Honest thoughts.. he isn't an elite back.. hard charging one cut back with good speed and burst, but lacks elusiveness in the open field and rarely makes anyone miss.. downhill straight ahead runner, doesn't create it for himself, 20 to 25 carries a game back..

What we lack is a home run hitter that makes people miss once they get free.. scat back type.. pair him with Grant and we would have a real threat.

That is an honest evaluation of Grant.. if you give him 3 yards in blocking, he will maybe get you 4 or 5 yards..
    I think Grant is a pretty good back. I wouldn't trade him for Peterson or Taylor but I believe he is the third best back in the NFCN behind those 2. I would think he would be top 8 in the NFC.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:
    "C" wrote:

I think Grant is a pretty good back. I wouldn't trade him for Peterson or Taylor but I believe he is the third best back in the NFCN behind those 2. I would think he would be top 8 in the NFC.
    Forte is better than Grant.

Blog Entries

It seems that the Packers contingent is pretty silent these days. 'Their tongues must be too tired from licking their wounds to talk smack.

packers lost

vikes won

its like getting paid =D

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast