Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Caine is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Plan B smack-talk; Open only in the event of Vikes win and Pack Loss

Your team has twelve?

One flaw in that, when comparing the two teams, you can only do so from 1961 on....we didn't exist prior to that.

So, based upon records from 1961 on, the ONLY thing the Packers have on us is 3 Superbowl wins.

Conference Championships is equal.

Division Titles...I believe we still hold the edge.

Head to head, Green Bay leads (but we closed it a bit today).

And play-off match-ups, we're up 1-0

;D

As for your Coach, QB, etc.....

Aside from being a liar (even if he was following Thompson's lead), McCarthy has been pretty solid.
    Rodgers might someday grow into that contract Green Bay gave him...although today he didn't show that.
    Grant is an average back.....servicable, but I'd look for an upgrade.
    Your secondary is good but getting old.

All in all, I never count Green Bay out.
    They have a nasty habit of sticking around and sliding into the playoffs at the last second.

Caine

dfosterf is offline Coach

"Caine" wrote:
    Your team has twelve?

One flaw in that, when comparing the two teams, you can only do so from 1961 on....we didn't exist prior to that.

So, based upon records from 1961 on, the ONLY thing the Packers have on us is 3 Superbowl wins.

;D

Aside from being a liar (even if he was following Thompson's lead), McCarthy has been pretty solid.
    Rodgers might someday grow into that contract Green Bay gave him...although today he didn't show that.

They have a nasty habit of sticking around and sliding into the playoffs at the last second.

Caine
    32 years before your team existed my team went undefeated.
    They played 13 games that year.
    Their opponents scored a grand total of 22 points against them that season. That is 1.69 points per game. It is also 43 years before Mercury Morris bragged about his neighborhood, and who belongs in it.
    Cherry-picking stats works for many... you got yours, I have mine.
    The irony is that if our positions were switched... these would be the stats you'd be pulling out of your tucas... I don't have to... we need look no further than last year for that evidence.
    You have the edge now, I admit... this season is not over... Zeus, et. al. can throw down all the rhetoric they want... not gonna change the NFL hall of fame, the guiness book of records, the almanac or the pride to your east... sorry, but it just plain flat ain't gonna.
    congrats, btw.

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"dfosterf" wrote:
    "Caine" wrote:
    Your team has twelve?

;D

Caine
    Their opponents scored a grand total of 22 points against them that season. That is 1.69 points per game. It is also 43 years before Mercury Morris bragged about his neighborhood, and who belongs in it.
    The irony is that if our positions were switched... these would be the stats you'd be pulling out of your tucas... I don't have to... we need look no further than last year for that evidence.
    You have the edge now, I admit... this season is not over... Zeus, et. al. can throw down all the rhetoric they want... not gonna change the NFL hall of fame, the guiness book of records, the almanac or the pride to your east... sorry, but it just plain flat ain't gonna.
    congrats, btw.
    wtf are you talking about?
    Packers Suck!

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"dfosterf" wrote:
    "Caine" wrote:
    Your team has twelve?

;D

Caine
    congrats, btw.
    Pre-Historic Era doesn't count

dfosterf is offline Coach

I asked you boys to pick a cut-off point TODAY and got no response... DO NOT be coming up with jiggly butt stats now.
    I will call it even from now on if you do... how's that?

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"dfosterf" wrote:
    Came to fruition, much as I regret.

Learn a lesson here, and learn it well.
    I am not trying to figure out how bad my qb is, or my runningback, or my coach... I'm trying to figure out if my qb, runningback, and coach learned something
    from that butt-whip.
    Tell ya something else too, I am 1000% behind my coach, my qb, my Df, etc... btw, I will be if you clean our clock too...
    How about Ted Thompson?
    Anyhow your not a very gracious loser, your team lost not more than a few hours ago and fell to 4-5 and 3rd place in the NFC north and you are already talking smack. Wtf?

"dfosterf" wrote:
    "Caine" wrote:
    Your team has twelve?

;D

Caine
    congrats, btw.
    I'm not saying your stats are meaningless, I'm only saying they can't be used when comparing the two franchises.
    You can only compare common years, and that chops off everything prior to 1961.

So, by all means be proud of what your franchise has accomplished in it's history, but side by side comparrisons can only be made when there's something on both sides to compare.

Caine

Vikestand is offline Coordinator

"Caine" wrote:
    "dfosterf" wrote:
    "Caine" wrote:
    Your team has twelve?

;D

Caine
    congrats, btw.
    I'm not saying your stats are meaningless, I'm only saying they can't be used when comparing the two franchises.

So, by all means be proud of what your franchise has accomplished in it's history, but side by side comparrisons can only be made when there's something on both sides to compare.

Caine
    Pride to
    your east? What pride? You guys were putting Favre before the franchise. People took off weeks of work to protest in front of the stadium.

What pride? Hell atleast the Lion's fans were pissed at Sanders, not throwing their own franchise under the bus...

By Pack93z

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to the other with no loss of enthusiasm"-Sir Winston Churchill

"Vikestand" wrote:
    "Caine" wrote:
    "dfosterf" wrote:
    "Caine" wrote:
    Your team has twelve?

;D

Caine
    congrats, btw.

Caine
    Pride to
    your east? What pride? You guys were putting Favre before the franchise. People took off weeks of work to protest in front of the stadium.

What pride? Hell atleast the Lion's fans were pissed at Sanders, not throwing their own franchise under the bus...
    Except Favre was right.
    Thompson and McCarthy hosed him over big time and fans that supported him recognized that.

Caine

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"dfosterf" wrote:
    "Caine" wrote:
    Your team has twelve?

;D

Caine
    congrats, btw.
    I wasn't even born 32 years ago. What the fuck do I care? Packers lose, Vikings win. Celebrate good times come on. Da da da da da da da da.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast