Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 73
  1. #1
    dfosterf's Avatar
    dfosterf is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    987

    Plan B smack-talk; Open only in the event of Vikes win and Pack Loss

    ;D I have used the phrase poetic justice to describe our week one defeat of your team.
    Now it's time for some (admittedly bad) poetry regarding the Puker Nation "fall-back" position...

    Past championships you say we live for
    But you too, seem to reach for the shelve
    For the stat book that says Vikes got nada
    The one that says mine has twelve
    Ah, the 70's were our years
    In old age you shall lament
    To that stat book now on the TV
    Disbelievers are always sent
    What happened to 'em after?
    Your grandson will innocently ask
    "Get away from me kid, you're botherin' me"
    (that kid's a pain in the ass)
    As you know that team's the Packers
    And that record no one has beat
    Yes, the team that keeps costing you heavy
    And installing big mouths with their feet

    ;D

  2. #2
    dfosterf's Avatar
    dfosterf is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    987

    Re: Plan B smack-talk; Open only in the event of Vikes win and Pack Loss

    Came to fruition, much as I regret.
    Learn a lesson here, and learn it well.
    I am not trying to figure out how bad my qb is, or my runningback, or my coach... I'm trying to figure out if my qb, runningback, and coach learned something
    from that butt-whip.
    Tell ya something else too, I am 1000% behind my coach, my qb, my Df, etc... btw, I will be if you clean our clock too...

  3. #3
    jargomcfargo's Avatar
    jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,776

    Re: Plan B smack-talk; Open only in the event of Vikes win and Pack Loss

    "dfosterf" wrote:
    Came to fruition, much as I regret.

    Learn a lesson here, and learn it well.
    I am not trying to figure out how bad my qb is, or my runningback, or my coach... I'm trying to figure out if my qb, runningback, and coach learned something
    from that butt-whip.
    Tell ya something else too, I am 1000% behind my coach, my qb, my Df, etc... btw, I will be if you clean our clock too...
    I wouldn't sweat it too much. Your team is pretty darn good.
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

  4. #4
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,180

    Re: Plan B smack-talk; Open only in the event of Vikes win and Pack Loss

    How's it going?

  5. #5
    dfosterf's Avatar
    dfosterf is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    987

    Re: Plan B smack-talk; Open only in the event of Vikes win and Pack Loss

    "marstc09" wrote:
    How's it going?
    You are not that mean, Mars.
    Congratulations, anyway.
    ;D

  6. #6
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,180

    Re: Plan B smack-talk; Open only in the event of Vikes win and Pack Loss

    "dfosterf" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    How's it going?
    You are not that mean, Mars.
    Congratulations, anyway.
    ;D
    Forgot about this thread. Thanks man! GO PACK GO. I love how those turds tried to chant that in our house.

  7. #7
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: Plan B smack-talk; Open only in the event of Vikes win and Pack Loss

    Haha it was funny showing them all happy then a few minutes later when AP was running it and catching it down their throat they all got quiet

  8. #8
    erik5032's Avatar
    erik5032 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Oconto, WI
    Posts
    1,779

    Re: Plan B smack-talk; Open only in the event of Vikes win and Pack Loss

    "marstc09" wrote:
    "dfosterf" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    How's it going?
    You are not that mean, Mars.
    Congratulations, anyway.
    ;D
    Forgot about this thread. Thanks man! GO PACK GO. I love how those turds tried to chant that in our house.
    Did they really? Some nerve... i actually saw empty seats and I was pissed here in Utah... I should be filling on of those!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,134

    Re: Plan B smack-talk; Open only in the event of Vikes win and Pack Loss

    "dfosterf" wrote:
    ;D I have used the phrase poetic justice to describe our week one defeat of your team.
    Now it's time for some (admittedly bad) poetry regarding the Puker Nation "fall-back" position...

    Past championships you say we live for
    But you too, seem to reach for the shelve
    For the stat book that says Vikes got nada
    The one that says mine has twelve
    Ah, the 70's were our years
    In old age you shall lament
    To that stat book now on the TV
    Disbelievers are always sent
    What happened to 'em after?
    Your grandson will innocently ask
    "Get away from me kid, you're botherin' me"
    (that kid's a pain in the jiggly butt)
    As you know that team's the Packers
    And that record no one has beat
    Yes, the team that keeps costing you heavy
    And installing big mouths with their feet

    ;D
    Shelve? You are a unique brand of moron.

  10. #10
    dfosterf's Avatar
    dfosterf is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    987

    Re: Plan B smack-talk; Open only in the event of Vikes win and Pack Loss

    "DeathtoDenny" wrote:
    "dfosterf" wrote:
    ;D I have used the phrase poetic justice to describe our week one defeat of your team.
    Now it's time for some (admittedly bad) poetry regarding the Puker Nation "fall-back" position...

    Past championships you say we live for
    But you too, seem to reach for the shelve
    For the stat book that says Vikes got nada
    The one that says mine has twelve
    Ah, the 70's were our years
    In old age you shall lament
    To that stat book now on the TV
    Disbelievers are always sent
    What happened to 'em after?
    Your grandson will innocently ask
    "Get away from me kid, you're botherin' me"
    (that kid's a pain in the jiggly butt)
    As you know that team's the Packers
    And that record no one has beat
    Yes, the team that keeps costing you heavy
    And installing big mouths with their feet

    ;D
    Shelve? You are a unique brand of silly guy.
    It had some poetic value
    Somewhat lame, I admit
    Kinda like draggin up an ancient post
    when it suits

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Greetings from Cincinnati...no smack talk here
    By bengalfan in forum Weekly Opponent Talk
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 09-17-2005, 08:35 AM
  2. VIK/PACK SMACK
    By hovan in forum Trash the Pack
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 01-09-2005, 10:29 PM
  3. Smack the Pack
    By cajunvike in forum Weekly Opponent Talk
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-08-2005, 12:26 AM
  4. Smack the Pack
    By deviking in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-20-2004, 03:02 PM
  5. Just a side Note( pack player talkin smack down by a ton)
    By vikez06 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-05-2004, 09:16 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •