Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 75
  1. #51
    hx38596's Avatar
    hx38596 is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    456

    Re: Packers vs. SeaChickens

    "pack93z" wrote:
    What a neat game to watch, we struggled early with the turnover bug, but an all around good performance. Thanks to all the voted along with the pack....

    Bet you'll be a big time Giants fan tomorrow, lol.
    Setting up to be a pretty nice matchup. Colts - Pats, Dallas - Green Bay.

  2. #52
    pack93z's Avatar
    pack93z is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,465

    Re: Packers vs. SeaChickens

    "skum" wrote:

    Ryant Grant is pretty good, but i think his success is largely a result of a great passing game and blocking from the O-Line, he has a good sence for hitting the
    hole but he isnt trucking and cutting defenders angles of.
    Ryan Grant does a nice job of being patient with the blocking and when he sees it then he hits it full steam. He was truly a find for Ted Thompson this year, because everyother back struggled behind this line.. Grant sets up his blockers well. IMO that is the difference, very solid back however he needs to work on catching the ball out of the backfield.

    HX.. want the honest truth.. I want to play the best team... my opinion if we deserve to play in the big one... we need to beat Dallas. However if the Giants win... it won't hurt my feelings.

    But I agree our threat of passing helps our running game a ton.

    Marstc - completely agree.. if you can become consistent with a decent passing game, AP would shatter a ton of records.

    ejmat.. yes I use the same screen name on all the forums, I have nothing to hide or don't post any different on any of the sites.. so I figure why not make it familiar for anyone that visits the various boards. Thanks much bud, I was scratching my head a little after the first couple TO.. but once we scored that first TD and how we scored.. I settled and enjoyed the ride.

  3. #53
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Packers vs. SeaChickens

    "ejmat" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:
    What a neat game to watch, we struggled early with the turnover bug, but an all around good performance. Thanks to all the voted along with the pack....

    Sorry I didn't get here till now.
    Congrats on the nice win Pack fans.


    Pack93z, I actually posted a comment in the Packerforum.
    I expect to see you there soon.
    do you have the same screenname?
    Which forum?

  4. #54
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,564

    Re: Packers vs. SeaChickens

    "marstc09" wrote:
    "ejmat" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:
    What a neat game to watch, we struggled early with the turnover bug, but an all around good performance. Thanks to all the voted along with the pack....

    Sorry I didn't get here till now.
    Congrats on the nice win Pack fans.


    Pack93z, I actually posted a comment in the Packerforum.
    I expect to see you there soon.
    do you have the same screenname?
    Which forum?
    http://www.packerforum.com/

    [img width=450 height=499]http://graphics.jsonline.com/graphics/photographer/15/15850_large.jpg[/img]

  5. #55
    pack93z's Avatar
    pack93z is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,465

    Re: Packers vs. SeaChickens

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:

    Which forum?
    http://www.packerforum.com/

    [img width=450 height=499]http://graphics.jsonline.com/graphics/photographer/15/15850_large.jpg[/img]
    Yeppers!

  6. #56
    pack93z's Avatar
    pack93z is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,465

    Re: Packers vs. SeaChickens

    Plus I also post at ...

    www.packershome.com

    http://members6.boardhost.com/TALKinPACKERS/

    http://members.boardhost.com/PackerFans/

    and this fine site.. that is pretty much it.

  7. #57
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Packers vs. SeaChickens

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "ejmat" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:
    What a neat game to watch, we struggled early with the turnover bug, but an all around good performance. Thanks to all the voted along with the pack....

    Sorry I didn't get here till now.
    Congrats on the nice win Pack fans.


    Pack93z, I actually posted a comment in the Packerforum.
    I expect to see you there soon.
    do you have the same screenname?
    Which forum?
    http://www.packerforum.com/

    [img width=450 height=499]http://graphics.jsonline.com/graphics/photographer/15/15850_large.jpg[/img]
    Those are some bad ass women!

  8. #58
    pack93z's Avatar
    pack93z is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,465

    Re: Packers vs. SeaChickens

    EJ.. looked around for a while over there.. didn't see the post. Screen name?

  9. #59
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Packers vs. SeaChickens

    Enjoyed that game, a battle in the snow....old school football.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  10. #60
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,899

    Re: Packers vs. SeaChickens

    Congrats on the win Pack.

    Bono, why ya gonna kick your boy to the curb that quick in the game over just a couple of fumbles.
    Mistakes like that happen when it comes to inexperience at the next level.

    You know what scares the shit out of me?

    The play makers on that team are pretty young.
    I just don't see them getting any worse for another year or two unless Lord Favre just up and calls it quits and I don't see that happening.

    Maybe Mrs. Lord Favre will get jellous over the hot bikini babes and make him quit.



    Gonna be fun to watch us kick the shit out of them next year a couple of times to put them in thier place.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Seachickens cheated?
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 01-10-2007, 05:49 AM
  2. President visits Seachickens.
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-02-2006, 11:09 PM
  3. Seachickens get 7 games against new HCs
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-01-2006, 05:54 PM
  4. Seachickens offer 31st overall for Abraham.
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-19-2006, 02:40 AM
  5. Congrats SeaChickens!
    By PacNWVike in forum Weekly Opponent Talk
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-13-2004, 06:58 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •