Jer
    Jer is offline Rookie

The Packers today

We should have played better. We got by with a win on the road. We were just good enough to get that today. The fire should be burning hot the next two weeks in preparation for the Vikes game. We need Darren Sharper. Also we never had Grady Jackson or James Lee going up against you guys last year so I will be somewhat curious to see how they have an impact on this rivalry. I think the game in 2 weeks will be one for the ages. Every single coach, role player, star, and superstar will have to come out to get the win. I see a tight game.

I will be rooting for the Colts next week.

I also want to defend the FOX guys. They had nothing but pure respect for Daunte Cullpepper. In a way they painted the fans in the whole state of Minnesota as ignorant, but I could tell thats not what the context of the story was on their part. I also feel that Daunted has been babied just about as much as he had been criticized. The guy isn't in his 1st and 2nd year anymore.

But, I thought I'd drop by, see ya'll in a few days if I find the time.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

The Packers today

Daunte has been babied? It is Favre who has been babied over the years...and the crying pictures prove it...post one please, hovan (as proof)...LOL
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

skogs02 is offline Starter

The Packers today

no kidding.Favre gets touched on the shoulder pads and the refs call a 15 yarder.Defenses can barely get within 5 yards of Favre without a penalty

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

The Packers today

THe fire might be there, but the momentum will hopefully comet to a halt since the pack has no games to play. Im hoping they add some rust to both sides of the ball.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

The Packers today

The Pack is going down....and our D will put the hurt on Favre...no serious injuries, but he will be aching next Monday!

Jer
    Jer is offline Rookie

The Packers today

How has Favre been babied? I'd like to see your qb throw a touchdown pass right after he gets knocked out w/ a mild concussion. I don't remember them throwing a flag on that play.

The Packers today

Throw a flag on that play? Why would they throw a flag on that play? Because Brett Favre got knocked down by another team's defense?

Favre was scrambling and got pressured, so he threw the ball and then immediately got hit. That's football, that's what defenses are supposed to do.

So that just proves everyone's point about how Favre is babied. He gets knocked down on a good play and Packers fans want a flag. There's also been many times where he has had just a bruise and he plays and everyone thinks he is so tough. Again, this is football, players get bruises.
    Skol!
    Go Vikings!

The Packers today

"NeoVikesTX" wrote:
    Throw a flag on that play? Why would they throw a flag on that play? Because Brett Favre got knocked down by another team's defense?

Favre was scrambling and got pressured, so he threw the ball and then immediately got hit. That's football, that's what defenses are supposed to do.

So that just proves everyone's point about how Favre is babied. He gets knocked down on a good play and Packers fans want a flag. There's also been many times where he has had just a bruise and he plays and everyone thinks he is so tough. Again, this is football, players get bruises.
    You walked right into that one, Jer! Syke! :bootyshake:

Jer
    Jer is offline Rookie

The Packers today

I was responding to how skogs02 said that if Favre gets merely touched they call a penalty on it. Favre got hit pretty good at that Giants game, clean hit no doubt about it-but I didn't see the refs baby him there. I never said that the Giants should have been penalized for that. All I'm saying is that the refs don't baby Favre. Favre's actually had a few penalty's called on him this year so don't try getting on him about being babied by the refs.

You'd do a fine job of impersonating John Kerry Neo cuz you totally slanted what I said.

The Packers today

"Jer" wrote:

You'd do a fine job of impersonating John Kerry Neo cuz you totally slanted what I said.
    Hey, take that to the political forum... :lol: