Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Packers Rule!

MplsViking is offline Starter

Re: Packers Rule!

"packerbacker" wrote:
    Just wanted to remind you Biqueen Fans... The Packers have the best Record in the NFL...
    Packers Defense is awesome and the Offense is even better...
    Also would like to laugh at the fact that the Queens are tied with Chicago for last place in the NFC north
    behind the Loser Lions.

You all can go on bashing and trashin the Pack... But they are going to be in the Playoffs
    while your team is cleaning out lockers for the season.
    Going WAY back when... so who rules now?
    I'm pretty sure the vikings are 4-2 and everytime your beloved packers score your qb picks up the Wr and hugs him, puts him on his shoulders and runs around.
    Sorry for brining this back from 2002 LOL but it was definitly needed
    ;D 8) :P :-*
    ps: this is what that packer fan is doing right now: :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

marcosMN is offline Star Spokesman

The sad thing is, they might actually be competative if Rogers were starting...

O whatever. We all know thats bs too. The Butt-Packers suck.
    -Sno

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

The only teams that they rule are the Lions and the Dolphins!
    LOL
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

DustinDupont is offline Team Alumni

favre is a queer... everytime he fuckin throws a td..(which isnt very often he fuckin thinks he just won the superbowl... his a fuckin queer and so are the fuckin packers

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

"MplsViking" wrote:
    "packerbacker" wrote:
    Just wanted to remind you Biqueen Fans... The Packers have the best Record in the NFL...

Also would like to laugh at the fact that the Queens are tied with Chicago for last place in the NFC north
    behind the Loser Lions.

You all can go on bashing and trashin the Pack... But they are going to be in the Playoffs
    I'm pretty sure the vikings are 4-2 and everytime your beloved packers score your qb picks up the Wr and hugs him, puts him on his shoulders and runs around.
    What is this, a scene from "The Lake House"?
    Every time you reply, does your reply go back in time 4 years and leave a psychic wound on the unsuspecting Packer fan who reels in anguish from your delay-action assault?

I have a rule at work, after a slam, you have 20 seconds to reply.
    If you fail to do so in that amount of time, you forfeit all rights to do so.
    The same should hold true with threads...a 3 day time limit (Which you have exceeded x481).
    Slamming someone 4 years later somehow loses it's impact....and it wasn't even a good slam.

Caine

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

"Caine" wrote:
    "MplsViking" wrote:
    "packerbacker" wrote:

behind the Loser Lions.

What is this, a scene from "The Lake House"?
    Every time you reply, does your reply go back in time 4 years and leave a psychic wound on the unsuspecting Packer fan who reels in anguish from your delay-action assault?

I have a rule at work, after a slam, you have 20 seconds to reply.
    If you fail to do so in that amount of time, you forfeit all rights to do so.
    The same should hold true with threads...a 3 day time limit (Which you have exceeded x481).
    Slamming someone 4 years later somehow loses it's impact....and it wasn't even a good slam.

Caine

Good rule caine.....MAN LAW!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

MetalMike-LoudVike is offline Hall of Famer

awwh for the love of anything that isnt worth talking about, its how lame Green bay squad is a 16 year qb, who throws interceptions like crazy, a running back who has a history of severe leg problems, and a stinky cologne of desperation which comes to mind heres a good idea "go sign K-Rob also in the same week lets trade away the one decent running back away for some who isnt gonna make a impact for your franchise. Well I look forward to your demise and yeah I live in Wisconsin and for me to get a under a packer fans skin is easier than you think. I am that damn good at it

THE LOUD ONE
    MMLV
    IN THE PITS ON THE RIVER BEDS EVRY VIKING FAN WILL RISE & VAHALLA SHALL REJOICE WITH THE MOST GLORIOUS PRIZE LOMBARDI'S TROPHY

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123