Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 65
  1. #21
    GreenBaySlackers's Avatar
    GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,249

    Re: Packers prepare for season by playing dodge ball...

    "VikingsChokeJobComingSoon" wrote:
    "WilliamsonOfTroy" wrote:
    wow, i saw it on sportscenter tis morning...lmao... when we're up bye 42 in the first this year, sherman will say, OK MEN, WE DID OUR BEST, NOW WHO WANTS TO PLAY DODGE BALL!!!????
    And then you'll wake up from your dream and realize that you are actually in the midst of a Vikings 6-game losing streak.
    And you'll wake up and you'll be lying next to your naked cousin.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    97

    Re: Packers prepare for season by playing dodge ball...

    "GreenBaySlackers" wrote:
    "VikingsChokeJobComingSoon" wrote:
    "WilliamsonOfTroy" wrote:
    wow, i saw it on sportscenter tis morning...lmao... when we're up bye 42 in the first this year, sherman will say, OK MEN, WE DID OUR BEST, NOW WHO WANTS TO PLAY DODGE BALL!!!????
    And then you'll wake up from your dream and realize that you are actually in the midst of a Vikings 6-game losing streak.
    And you'll wake up and you'll be lying next to your naked cousin.
    And then you'll wake up and realize "damn these incest jokes got old like 5 years ago. If only I could think above the level of a third grader, I could actually come up with something new."

  3. #23
    GreenBaySlackers's Avatar
    GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,249

    Re: Packers prepare for season by playing dodge ball...

    "VikingsChokeJobComingSoon" wrote:
    "GreenBaySlackers" wrote:
    "VikingsChokeJobComingSoon" wrote:
    "WilliamsonOfTroy" wrote:
    wow, i saw it on sportscenter tis morning...lmao... when we're up bye 42 in the first this year, sherman will say, OK MEN, WE DID OUR BEST, NOW WHO WANTS TO PLAY DODGE BALL!!!????
    And then you'll wake up from your dream and realize that you are actually in the midst of a Vikings 6-game losing streak.
    And you'll wake up and you'll be lying next to your naked cousin.
    And then you'll wake up and realize "gol 'darnit these incest jokes got old like 5 years ago. If only I could think above the level of a third grader, I could actually come up with something new."
    And then you'll realize Ole' Sconny is the only place third graders learn about screwing their cousins :lol:

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    97

    Re: Packers prepare for season by playing dodge ball...

    That is without a doubt one of the worst comebacks I have ever heard on here. Congratulations, I didn't think anyone would ever surpass Billvike in that area but you did it with ease.

    Hey I got a joke for everyone. Why didn't daunte and co. play this game like the Packers did? They didn't have any balls.

    That joke, while stupid and not funny, pretty much dwarfs anything you queen fans have ever come up with when it comes to intelligence or originality.

  5. #25
    GreenBaySlackers's Avatar
    GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,249

    Re: Packers prepare for season by playing dodge ball...

    and your "think at a higher level than a third grader" comment deserves an award for originality as well :roll:

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    97

    Re: Packers prepare for season by playing dodge ball...

    "GreenBaySlackers" wrote:
    and your "think at a higher level than a third grader" comment deserves an award for originality as well :roll:
    It doesn't need originality when it's true.

  7. #27
    GreenBaySlackers's Avatar
    GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,249

    Re: Packers prepare for season by playing dodge ball...

    "VikingsChokeJobComingSoon" wrote:
    "GreenBaySlackers" wrote:
    and your "think at a higher level than a third grader" comment deserves an award for originality as well :roll:
    It doesn't need originality when it's true.
    my point exactly, see above posts

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    97

    Re: Packers prepare for season by playing dodge ball...

    "GreenBaySlackers" wrote:
    "VikingsChokeJobComingSoon" wrote:
    "GreenBaySlackers" wrote:
    and your "think at a higher level than a third grader" comment deserves an award for originality as well :roll:
    It doesn't need originality when it's true.
    my point exactly, see above posts
    No, see, because I can point to your posts as examples of your immaturity and stupidity, constantly making dumb jokes about Packer fans that simply have no truth to them, but you can offer no proof about incestry being a problem in wisconsin and not in minnesota. So go crawl back into your little hole and try to think of more lame one-liners to throw at me, k sparky?

  9. #29
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: Packers prepare for season by playing dodge ball...

    VikesChokeJob just leave.. No one wants you here.. And I have no clue why you would want to be here..

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    97

    Re: Packers prepare for season by playing dodge ball...

    "Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    VikesChokeJob just leave.. No one wants you here.. And I have no clue why you would want to be here..
    If A Vike fan doesn't want a Packer fan somewhere, that's the motivation for being in that place at that time.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Agent: Pat Williams 'is playing' next season
    By BadlandsVikings in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 02-19-2010, 08:10 AM
  2. MOVED: The Non-playing Season is finally here...
    By ultravikingfan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-01-2007, 06:20 PM
  3. The Non-playing Season is finally here...
    By VikemanX84 in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-01-2007, 11:39 AM
  4. Kevin Garnett playing for Packers!!!!
    By superior230bartime in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-03-2004, 06:16 PM
  5. We are playing as bad as the Fricking Packers!!!!
    By purpleFavreEaters in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-26-2004, 04:08 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •