Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Packers Message Board?

"Steamed Turtle" wrote:
    I go to the one at www.packersnews.com, occasonaly, I think I come here more though, lol, I like the board itself, it's faster and nicer. For general football I go to www.football-freaks.com

thanks steamed, I appreciate the props. But man, do you have to have that eyesore for an avatar? It feels like a sharp stick in my eye every time I see you post....LOL

ale:

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Packers Message Board?

"webmaster" wrote:
    "Steamed Turtle" wrote:
    I go to the one at www.packersnews.com, occasonaly, I think I come here more though, lol, I like the board itself, it's faster and nicer. For general football I go to www.football-freaks.com

thanks steamed, I appreciate the props. But man, do you have to have that eyesore for an avatar? It feels like a sharp stick in my eye every time I see you post....LOL

ale:
    How about a picture of the Maryland logo with steam rising up from it...it would be much cooler!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Eyesore is offline Pro-Bowler

Packers Message Board?

Cajun,

You been active at www.packernews.com? I'm there all the time, but I don't remember seeing your same username.
    Please do not read this. For office use only.

Packers Message Board?

"Eyesore" wrote:
    Cajun,

You been active at www.packernews.com? I'm there all the time, but I don't remember seeing your same username.
    Nah, I have no interest in any other sports boards except Viking ones (almost exclusively this one as you can tell by the post totals).

JWalkRulz84 is offline Rookie

Packers Message Board?

www.nflfans.com/packerstalk is the site im registered in
    [img:ebda3835f6]http://graphics.jsonline.com/graphics/packer/img/insider/wallpaper/111504/walk640.jpg[/img:ebda3835f6]

Packers Message Board?

Is that Packers Talk or Packer Stalk, JWalk? If it is the latter, is Madden a member...LOL?

packmanxxxi is offline Asst. Coach

Packers Message Board?

"Caine" wrote:
    Try http://www.specialolympicswisconsin.org/forum/default.asp

Probably get a lot of responses from the players and staff as well...

Caine
    Was this an attempt at humor?
    3 Straight Division Champs

packmanxxxi is offline Asst. Coach

Packers Message Board?

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "Eyesore" wrote:
    Cajun,

Nah, I have no interest in any other sports boards except Viking ones (almost exclusively this one as you can tell by the post totals).
    All the post totals tell you is that you have nothing else to do with life...
    3 Straight Division Champs

Packers Message Board?

"webmaster" wrote:
    "Steamed Turtle" wrote:

ale:
    How do you think I feel? I'm not complaining though.
    GO PACKERS!

Packers Message Board?

"packmanxxxi" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Eyesore" wrote:
    Cajun,

All the post totals tell you is that you have nothing else to do with life...
    At least I post on the message board of the team that I root for...unlike you, who posts on a rival team's board (and that "Packer hater board" excuse you give is total horsesh*t, so give it a rest). The fact is, you like the crap that you cause here, and probably spend all YOUR time thinking of things to say here...I can imagine how much time you spend on Packer boards (based on my estimation of an exponential number of post as compared to your post totals here). Personally, I don't care how much time anyone spends here or what they say...if I don't like it, I will comment accordingly. You would be surprised how full my life is outside of this site...I rarely watch TV (except for football games), so it is easy to spend an hour or two here instead...I am sure that you, on the other hand, spend most of your time sitting on your fat, cheese-eatin' ass watching those stupid "reality" shows (and believe that they really mirror reality). Be careful what you assume, pukeman!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12