Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Packers going to superbowl in 06?

im calling it right now, the pack attack is commin back and favres gonna kick it into gear and all opposition will be blown away by the pack, and im thinking this year in detroit ur gonna be seeing alotta green and gold cuz thats where the packers are going for sure to reclaim the lombardi trophy, they may be starting out a little rough but theyll get into a groove soon and it will be like a new team, guarenteed the vikes arent even gonna know wut hit them when the game comes

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Packers going to superbowl in 06?

To be honest.. Your not going.. Plain and simple.. No way can ur D stop the Eagles O.. Or the Panthers.. Or the Falcons.. Or even the BROWNS at that! Favre might put up a few points for ya but definitley not enough for ur pathetic D to win with.. Not saying the Vikes are better right now though.. Just giving ya an honest awnser.. Your not going..

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    To be honest.. Your not going.. Plain and simple.. No way can ur D stop the Eagles O.. Or the Panthers.. Or the Falcons.. Or even the BROWNS at that! Favre might put up a few points for ya but definitley not enough for ur pathetic D to win with.. Not saying the Vikes are better right now though.. Just giving ya an honest awnser.. Your not going..

I agree with you.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Their D cannot stop the browns, they cannot stop anybody.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Whoa a finnish person in here!! I didn't know that.. Im finnish as well too man.. 75 percent

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    Whoa a finnish person in here!! I didn't know that.. Im finnish as well too man.. 75 percent

Rock on man!!!

realmeandogg is offline Training Camp

[/b][/i]"Packers_Own_Vikes" wrote:
    im calling it right now, the pack attack is commin back and favres gonna kick it into gear and all opposition will be blown away by the pack, and im thinking this year in detroit ur gonna be seeing alotta green and gold cuz thats where the packers are going for sure to reclaim the lombardi trophy, they may be starting out a little rough but theyll get into a groove soon and it will be like a new team, guarenteed the vikes arent even gonna know wut hit them when the game comes
    :withstupid: Your an idiot go back to poopshoot.com

By the way you started the topic "packers going to the super bowl 06?"
    Why the question mark if your making a statement ???????!!!!!!!!!!!!..........
    Retard

canadian_vikes_fan is offline Hall of Famer

Well, depends what you mean.

Are they going to the Super Bowl???

Yes. Because their season will be done in about 4 weeks, and they will have plenty of time to make reservations and not scalp their tickets.

Thanks PPE for the sig.

canadian_vikes_fan is offline Hall of Famer

"Packers_Own_Vikes" wrote:
    I find this post pretty fricken hilarious. If someone asked me why I think any team is going to do well, I will say, well, they have a really good defense, or look at their coach, he always has a formula for success.

The best you can come up with is, "favre's gonna kick it into gear". Guess what. Even if Favre was as good as you think he is (and believe me, he's not) one person does not win a Super Bowl. Their only decent receiver is out, and their defence is brutal (it's pretty bad when Trent Dilfer can shred you defense) and their o-line is terrible (this coming from a Vikings fan).

Have a nice day.

Thanks PPE for the sig.

"Packers_Own_Vikes" wrote:
    thee letters...lol

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast