Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Packers getting wipped at home again

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    You can't get all bent out of shape, you know? I just wish they would get clearly beaten by another team instead of just making so many stupid errors that a peewee team could probably score a good 30 points on them.

Gonna be a shakeup in Titletown, gang. Soon.
    At this rate, they may repossess that "Titletown" nickname from you guys...just about the same time that they take back the "America's Team" nickname from the Cowgirls...LOL
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Hey LOS, were you even at the game??? You musta left early like many fans did. Even saw some leaving in the third quarter. :lol:

Even though the pack look like crap, the interesting stat mentioned on mnf is 65,000 are on waiting list. But i bet half or more of that number will cancel after tonights game, but still thats a large number. :shock:
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

outcast316 is offline Pro-Bowler

well they Packer fans now know how we viking fans feel....watching the packers play D it was like watching the vikings over the past couple of years.
    Signature not changing until the Vikings win the Super Bowl. Started- 7/8/2005

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    You can't get all bent out of shape, you know? I just wish they would get clearly beaten by another team instead of just making so many stupid errors that a peewee team could probably score a good 30 points on them.

Gonna be a shakeup in Titletown, gang. Soon.

Sorry Los, I said earlier this season that it having somebody do both jobs does not work, Sherman should decide if he wants to be the GM or Headcoach.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

"poult" wrote:
    mmmm, its gonna be like a day of mourning in this state tomorrow, im going to love it. cant wait to see how the people at work explain this one.
    I couldn't agree with that more! It's kind of funny, last year when the packers were winning that's all I heard on Monday's. This year no one even talks about their games. Today all I heard was, "oh I shut it off at halftime!" What a joke! I give props to LA for being a true fan!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

"hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    Hey LOS, were you even at the game??? You musta left early like many fans did. Even saw some leaving in the third quarter. :lol:

Even though the pack look like crap, the interesting stat mentioned on mnf is 65,000 are on waiting list. But i bet half or more of that number will cancel after tonights game, but still thats a large number. :shock:
    A) I wasn't at the game. If I was, I wouldn't have booed, and I wouldn't have left.

B) The good news is, I won't have nearly as hard of a time coming by tickets (I actually had been bugging everyone for tickets Monday night...now they'll come looking for me).

C) I am about 34,000 on the waiting list. I put my kids on the list, too. They should get them around age 56.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

"whackthepack" wrote:

Sorry Los, I said earlier this season that it having somebody do both jobs does not work, Sherman should decide if he wants to be the GM or Headcoach.
    Fraid to say I don't think he's gonna have the choice anymore....
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

would you rather have him as headcoach or GM?

And does he have to fire himself?
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Mr. Harlan will take care of that the day after the last day of the season.

And to be honest, if the season continues as is, its best he's neither.

I would probably take him as GM, though, if I had to, as long as he quits keeping his ADD cronies around with him. He'd probably elevate Rossley to Head Coach.

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Sorry to say this Los, but youre prolly just going to have to pay the 200 plus something dollars for a ticket. Put it this way, no matter how shitty the pack do, they'lll always have choke people on there waiting list. I have an uncle whose a big time packer fan whose going to be making the trip up to green bay from here of course and paid 200 something dollars to watch the second possible meltdown of the packer on mnf facing the rams.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314