audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

Packers fans dissed....

Dan Pompei says STFU to all those dirty pakerbackers!

Dear Dan:

Either you haven't done your homework or you're avoiding this topic all together. The real reason Brett Favre wasn't at camp is because he's working with a personal trainer instead. Packers coaches have suggested that Favre should work on his conditioning. Did you see last season's Packers-Texans game? I applaud Favre for his effort, but he looked like he was going to pass out at the end.

An article on Packersnews.com supports my claim more than anything else.

I was able to pull this quote from Green Bay Packers NFL Football Front Page

"In my conversation with him, he was planning on coming, but I told him just to stay home." Sherman said that Favre is working with a personal trainer at his home. This is the first time that Favre has hired a personal trainer. "He's probably going to be doing more this off-season than any in regard to physical training, which is a good thing," Sherman said. "He started that process yesterday, so I'm excited about that."
    Just wanted to make a point. Feel free to respond.

Dearest Packer Backer:

I continue to be besieged by emails from angry Packers fans on the topic of Favre missing minicamp. You would have thought I had written that world peace is a bad thing. Actually, I had no idea so many Packers fans were bleeding hearts. I guess you must not have worn your cheeseheads to the "Save the Baby Seals" rally.
    Last edited by Webby; 08-23-2012 at 11:14 AM.

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

SuperGonzo is offline Starter

Re: Packers fans dissed....

He's exactly right, too.

If there's a more arrogant, more self-righteous, more holier-than-thou fanbase not just in the NFL, but in all of professional sports than the Green Bay Packers, then someone is going to have to point them out to me.
    "Just when you think you have all the answers, I CHANGE THE QUESTIONS!" - Roddy Piper

Visit The Daily Norseman!

DPep11 is offline Asst. Coach

I actually got a packer fan at my school today to agree that they're gonna suck really bad.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"DPep11" wrote:
    I actually got a packer fan at my school today to agree that they're gonna suck really bad.
    Must be an imposter!