marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Packers’ Fans Annoyed By Long Wait For Season Tickets

According to Tony Walter of the Green Bay Press-Gazette, the Packers have 81,000 on their current season-ticket waiting list.
    “What really burns my buns is how many people there are who are season-ticket holders and haven’t been to a game in years,” said Packers fan Steve Krienke, who waited 35 years to get season tickets. “They only see dollar signs when it comes to their tickets. It bugs me to no end to see how many opposing team fans are able to get tickets to games in Green Bay.”
    http://www.profootballtalk.com/2009/06/21/packers-fans-annoyed-by-long-wait-for-season-tickets/

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Packers’ Fans Annoyed By Long Wait For Season Tickets

"marstc09" wrote:
    [quote]
    “It bugs me to no end to see how many opposing team fans are able to get tickets to games in Green Bay.”
    It also bugs me when home fans allow opposing fans in their seats simply for a profit.
    In my 22 years of being a season ticket holder it has only happened once to me.
    I gave my tickets to one of my employees, and when he couldn't go, rather than calling me to give them back he gave them to Packer fans.
    That burned me up, and it will never happen again.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

pack93z is offline Team Alumni

The last letter I got I was 17,000 and some... at a couple thousand a year it will be a while yet.. thinking of just canceling the nonsense all together..

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"pack93z" wrote:
    The last letter I got I was 17,000 and some... at a couple thousand a year it will be a while yet.. thinking of just canceling the nonsense all together..
    does it cost anything to be on the list?

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

No waiting list for the Vikings, any other teams fans can just call up the ticket office and get tickets any time they want.
    When the cavs were playing the pistons in the playoffs and the pistons couldn't sell out they sent out a newsletter to all the Cavs season ticket holders telling them seats were available in Detroit. I wonder if the Vikings would ever do something like that.

pack93z is offline Team Alumni

"i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:
    Nope.. nothing to be on the list and no PSL once your number comes up.. just have to have the cash in hand to pay the invoice...

"jmcdon00" wrote:
    No waiting list for the Vikings, any other teams fans can just call up the ticket office and get tickets any time they want.
    When the cavs were playing the pistons in the playoffs and the pistons couldn't sell out they sent out a newsletter to all the Cavs season ticket holders telling them seats were available in Detroit. I wonder if the Vikings would ever do something like that.
    ive never heard of such technology

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"marstc09" wrote:
    According to Tony Walter of the Green Bay Press-Gazette, the Packers have 81,000 on their current season-ticket waiting list.
    “What really burns my buns is how many people there are who are season-ticket holders and haven’t been to a game in years,” said Packers fan Steve Krienke, who waited 35 years to get season tickets. “They only see dollar signs when it comes to their tickets. It bugs me to no end to see how many opposing team fans are able to get tickets to games in Green Bay.”
    http://www.profootballtalk.com/2009/06/21/packers-fans-annoyed-by-long-wait-for-season-tickets/
    Poor PUKER fans.
    A fan base that is hard core enough to force a waiting list for tickets regardless of thier intent to sit on those damn seats.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"pack93z" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:
    Nope.. nothing to be on the list and no PSL once your number comes up.. just have to have the cash in hand to pay the invoice...
    I'd stay on the list then (except for the fact they're packers tickets), no harm in havin gyour name on a list, and you never know what coul dhappen.