Thread: packers

packers

have u ever gone to packerpalace.com-its pathetic-this is the best website for forums i have ever been to, good job whoever runs this thing!! i will definitely stick around for a very long time!

check it out-its kinda funny
    www.packerpalace.com
    Get Your Roll On!!!!!
    I hate the moldy cheeseheads!

Re: packers

It is rather pathetic... The photoshop work looks like it was done by a three year old.

agreed lol
    Get Your Roll On!!!!!
    I hate the moldy cheeseheads!

TARKenton is offline Asst. Coach

Here are a few quotes from that site (what a comic relief):

Finally a question: What are the best Packers blogsites? The stupid Vikings have a decent one in purplepride.org ... we must have hundreds of good ones, eh? Keep up the great work! (Great job webby and gang)

Our defense owns and we are gonna embarass the stupid asskings on MONDAY NIGHT(one victory and all the sudden they are world beaters)

I have been a long time Packer fan and I dont mind if they are bad 1 season I mean next year they could get Reggie Bush, but Samkon Gado is good right now everyone in the NFC North won today including the Chicago Bitches, and the Meddling Assqueens, darren sharper the traitrer w/3 INTs and a TD None of these announcers seem to realize the bears play no offense we are a rebuilding team no one realizes that with 30 ppl with 1 years experience or less and injuries. 3 years of crappy draft picks can do that the only good ppl have been, Ferguson, Davenport, Walker,and Nall.
    (take a deep breath there fella, work on that spelling)

Closed circuit to our confused 'Queens visitor: We can and we will make fun of your team unless and until they win the Super Bowl. No, wait, until they win three. No wait, until they win a dozen championships. Are you getting the picture? I didn't think so, but at least you are loyal to your team. We have to respect that.(Livin in the past again, traits of fans who support a loser team)

the Chicago Bears and Minnesota Vikings suck. the Bears have a number 3 defense but they've played no damn offense, and the Vikings have fudgepackin Culpepper out for the year, The Pack have been good for 15 years and been dominant in the NFC North. now everyone thinks the Bears are good when they vs. all the last place teams. they suck!(Some people shouldnt own computers)

Mike Sherman...
    Is there a worse play calling coach in the NFL? Seriously, is there? Telling me that Mike Sherman is better than Tom Rossley is like telling me nothing. Touchdowns win games. Playing for a tie on the road at the end of a game that the Packers controlled completely on the way to 17-0 lead in the 1st half. That's should be a firing offense. Yo! Ted Thompson, are you paying attention? 3rd down and 2 yards to go at the Vikqueen 20 yard line and we run the ball up the middle. How many Defensive players were in the Box on that play? Eight? Twelve?

It's pretty damn sure that Brett Favre didn't audible out of a called Pass play to run the ball on the most critical play of the Packers season. Go for the Win! Instead, we have a Coach who shows no interest in winning a football game against a hated rival. Sure, he looked pissed when the game was over, how 'bout some of that emotion when your defense gives up 10 points on 2 consectitive drives to start the 2nd half. Mike Sherman must have forgot to write down that old proverb in his notebook this week... "Coach to Win". Not in his playbook I guess... God, do you still strike people down with Lightning Bolts? I have a request...

It's a hard day to still be Pack 4 Life! (this is what they say when they are losing. one win and they are going to win a super bowl)

Packer fans really are morons. Its not just a joke here at PPO. these people really are dumb and brainwashed into thinking that they have the best team every year. id shoot myself if i was a pack fan. actually id be too stupid to know how.
    ...Rodgers had to hold on the ball longer, giving players like Jared "I am completely insane and will literally eat your children" Allen time to sack Rodgers again.And again. And again. Actually I think Rodgers may have nightmares about Jared Allen the rest of the year.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

This was another good one off that sight;

"Anything besides the play that was called. We had a chance to go for a win on the road at the end of the game, Brett's throwing the ball pretty well, and Coach Sherman takes the most important play of the season so far, and hands it to our 3rd string running back to counter/draw/delay into the heart of the Vikqueen defense. Playing safe for the FG and overtime when a TD was needed to slam the Vikes into the NFC North Cellar. You know, where we are now at 1-5. What optimism can anyone give that by the end of the season, we still won't be sitting there. Why as a fan would I want a Coach who isn't trying to win football games, extending his contract was a mistake."

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

vegasvike is offline Hall of Famer

God, do you still strike people down with Lightning Bolts? I have a request...
    lol that is pretty funny right there
    Thanks for the sig Pack93z

I love when you take breaks from plucking your unibrow and grunting/slapping to makes posts in this forum

whiteboy is offline Pro-Bowler

"VikingsFan1989" wrote:
    It is rather pathetic... The photoshop work looks like it was done by a three year old.
    true dat, but you have to give them some credit from takin time away from raping those cute, poor little white sheep, to put up some kind of site, even if it sucks ass. maybe in the next 50 years they can get their site to come close to ppo. you've done a heck of a job puttin this together webby and big ups to everyone who posts.

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

lol Packer Palace, more like Pathetic Palace! Wow how much I appreciate PP.O!!!

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]