Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    poult is offline Asst. Coach

Re: Packers in 1st in 2 weeks?

"hovan" wrote:
    "packmanxxxi" wrote:
    If the Vikings lose in Indy, which will probably happen and the Packers beat the Vikings in Lambeau, which will probably happen.... look whose in 1st all of a sudden.....

hmmmmmm

just a thought....
    Will wisconsin cease to exist tomorrow? If Bush wins tomorrow, which will probably happen, terroists could blow up the Ranch Dressing refineries, and in two weeks from now Favre's dog could get rabies and die, which will probably happen.....resulting in a mass suicide of all Wisconsinites.....

hmmmmmm

just a thought
    :wink:

please dont group all of us in wisconsin into the same group. :shock: there are some of us vikings fans that are stuck here behind enemy lines.
    "the only diffrence between suicide and martyrdom is the press coverage"
    Tender Branson

superior230bartime is offline Pro-Bowler

"hovan" wrote:
    [quote]"packmanxxxi" wrote:
    If the Vikings lose in Indy, which will probably happen and the Packers beat the Vikings in Lambeau, which will probably happen.... look whose in 1st all of a sudden.....

hmmmmmm

just a thought....
    [b][color=green]Will wisconsin cease to exist tomorrow? If Bush wins tomorrow, which will probably happen, terroists could blow up the Ranch Dressing refineries, and in two weeks from now Favre's dog could get rabies and die, which will probably happen.....resulting in a mass suicide of all Wisconsinites.....

hmmmmmm

What the hell are you talking about? Oh, by the way, please reduce the size of your avatar. We don't need a picture of a no talented pig face with a mullet taking up half the screen every time you post.
    purplepride.org: Home of Disillusioned Vikings Fans World-wide

VKG4LFE is online now Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

"poult" wrote:
    "hovan" wrote:
    "packmanxxxi" wrote:

hmmmmmm

just a thought....
    Will wisconsin cease to exist tomorrow? If Bush wins tomorrow, which will probably happen, terroists could blow up the Ranch Dressing refineries, and in two weeks from now Favre's dog could get rabies and die, which will probably happen.....resulting in a mass suicide of all Wisconsinites.....

I second that thought!

hmmmmmm

just a thought

please dont group all of us in wisconsin into the same group. :shock: there are some of us vikings fans that are stuck here behind enemy lines.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

hovan is offline Star Spokesman

What the hell are you talking about? Oh, by the way, please reduce the size of your avatar. We don't need a picture of a no talented pig face with a mullet taking up half the screen every time you post.[/quote]

:roll:
    Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

Vikestand is offline Coordinator

Packers in 1st in 2 weeks?

Vikes will pull the one off in Pack-land but it doesnt look too good this weekend...

By Pack93z

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to the other with no loss of enthusiasm"-Sir Winston Churchill

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Welcome to the greatest sports fan message board in the land...just remember, have good takes and don't suck...and you will do well here. GO VIKES!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

"poult" wrote:
    "hovan" wrote:
    "packmanxxxi" wrote:

hmmmmmm

just a thought....

hmmmmmm

just a thought

I feel for you Plout. REPRESENT!
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

I dont know but anything can happen. And it doesnt look good in our favor since, one we have to play the colts at their place without moss possibly and two we have to play the packers at their house after they have a bye for the SECOND consecutive year in a row.

DOesnt bode and loook to well for us. :angryfire:
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

KCPackFan is offline Waterboy

"eastcoastvikes" wrote:
    Hey packman, one problem with your scenario is that you discount the Lions. Yes I know that sounds bizarre but the Pack is in third place and so one win would not leap them over Detroit if they won both games. That said, the Pack is not going to beat the Vikings, especially if the Vikes lose to the Colts. Minnesota has far too much pride, and Randy will be healthy by then. All I am saying here is do not count your chickens yet packman.
    True 'dat. I've been saying for weeks that I'm more worried about the Lions taking the division than Minnesota. The Vikes always choke down the stretch, it looks like they just decided to start their choke early this year.

Regardless, after Green Bay's win next Sunday we'll have the head-to-head tiebreaker against both Detroit and Minnesota, so the point is moot.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Welcome to the board, KC! Sorry that it is during a week that precedes the game where the Vikes will have to put the hurt to Favre and the rest of your boys...the Vikings will be out for blood and they will extract it from the Pack on Sunday!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12