Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    fan4favre is offline Starter

Re: Packers are 0-3?

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    "fan4favre" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    They are so terrible! No wonder we are not seeing their trolls over here!

0-3, gotta love it!

The Packers sucking is almost as good as the Vikes winning!

Hey Pack, where a ya?

Your season:

Well, at least you have the sheep!

Terrible? Perhaps. But Green Bay didn't suck as bad as the Vikes did against the Bucs (Packers actually scored an offensive touchdown). Green Bay is losing but they are competing and have had opportunities to win every game this season.

This is the same slow start as last season that Green Bay had. The difference is the Vikings aren't having the fast start. This may not bode well for the Vikings as the season progresses and the pressure starts to build on the Viking coaching staff.

Green Bay's defense actually looks respectable thus far this year.
    We won a game against a good team while you went 0-3 with losses against the Browns, Lions, and bucs and you still think that you are better than us? :laughing3:

Your team is pathetic this year. You lost Javon and that was it for the season. You guys don't have a chance... :roll:

Well before you fall all over yourself with pride for your Vikings keep in mind the Minnesota Gophers would have been a more fitting opponent last week against the Bengals instead of the Vikings. :grin:

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

Coming from a guy who's team lost to the Browns last week..? You should talk.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"fan4favre" wrote:
    Terrible? Perhaps. But Green Bay didn't suck as bad as the Vikes did against the Bucs (Packers actually scored an offensive touchdown). Green Bay is losing but they are competing and have had opportunities to win every game this season.

This is the same slow start as last season that Green Bay had. The difference is the Vikings aren't having the fast start. This may not bode well for the Vikings as the season progresses and the pressure starts to build on the Viking coaching staff.

Its week 3 there pal, those losses are way behind us.

Terrible? Perhaps...no! You are terrible! Come on...the Browns? They are horrid! And the beat you at home! Hang your head in shame!

Respectable Defense? Give me a break! You cannot lose 3 in a row and say your defense is respectable!

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    "fan4favre" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:

0-3, gotta love it!

Hey Pack, where a ya?

Your season:

A loss is a loss man... We both lost, I don't care how it went.. Ur 0-3 and we are 1-2.. I could actually see you guys go 0-16 and it would not surprise me.. I hear all over that ur the worst team in the NFL.. It's so true!
    Ha, I don't know if they'll go 0-16, how pitiful would that be?? lmao

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame

Yes, I'll admit the pack are better loser than the Vikes, keep up the good work :roll:

Good work Slackers. Keep it up and I'm looking forward to seeing a 4-12 season from you. As for the Vikes, SKOL - keep it up guys!

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

"fan4favre" wrote:
    "fan4favre" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:

0-3, gotta love it!

Hey Pack, where a ya?

Your season:

We won a game against a good team while you went 0-3 with losses against the Browns, Lions, and bucs and you still think that you are better than us? :laughing3:

Your team is pathetic this year. You lost Javon and that was it for the season. You guys don't have a chance... :roll:

Well before you fall all over yourself with pride for your Vikings keep in mind the Minnesota Gophers would have been a more fitting opponent last week against the Bengals instead of the Vikings. :grin:
    The Bengals are at least a decent team. As you can see we had some major problems in the first to games and for now it seems as if we have fixed most of them. Both teams that we have lost to are Undefeated so far. You guys lost to the Browns. The butt of the NFL. :roll:

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

"fan4favre" wrote:
    "fan4favre" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:

0-3, gotta love it!

Hey Pack, where a ya?

Your season:

I bet the Gophs could beat the shit outta the Pack too.. Maroney would run up 200 yards against that pathetic D!

And you know this........ MAN!!!

nephilimstorm is offline Star Spokesman

ok, packers are 0-3...good...they suck and brett should just leave before he starts crying everytime they lose this season lol

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

You know, I'd respond to the packer Backer on his comments...but I couldn't hear him. Hey, F4F, you'll have to speak up!!! I can't hear you from the cellar!!!

Caine

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast