YOU FAILED, ST!!!!
Ahahaha, I like this... okay, I'll answer...
1. Should Mike Sherman be fired?
A. No. Green Bay kept the Eagles out of 4th and 26 situations.
B. No. It was a fluke. This McNabb kid will never amount to anything.
C. No. His general manager didn't give him anything to work with.
D. Yes. You gotta get Wannstedt while you can.
2. What was Brett Favre still doing in the game when the Packers were down by 41 points?
A. Although records mean nothing, he was trying to come up with his lowest passer rating ever.
B. Sherman thought Craig Nall was already in there.
3. Terrell Owens' end zone celebration was boring. Why?
A. He was worried Ahmad Carroll would hit him.
B. He was stunned that he was able to beat the Green Bay secondary.
C. Nicollette Sheridan had already turned the game off.
4. The Packers trailed, 35-0, with two seconds left in the first half. Why was Ryan Longwell kicking a field goal at that point?
A. You've gotta get off the schnide.
B. You've gotta build momentum for the second half.
C. Sherman has him on his fantasy team.
5. Which group is worse than the Green Bay secondary?
A. Milli Vanilli.
B. The Barking Dogs doing "Jingle Bells."
C. All American Idol contestants.
D. The Mike Sherman-Bob Slowik Duo.
6. The Packers have given up over 400 yards passing for two weeks in a row. What does Sherman think about this?
A. "Who cares? We're 1-1 in those games."
B. "Maybe I should have interviewed Dave McGinnis."
C. "It could be worse. I could be coaching the Dolphins."
7. After the carnage, Grady Jackson said, "The better team is still us." What's up with that?
A. He thought they were playing Cleveland.
B. Philadelphia's offense is now too worn out for the playoffs.
C. He had a Ricky Williams moment.
8. The Eagles appeared to be running up the score. What was going on?
A. They wanted a better BCS ranking.
B. Andy Reid was getting even for the time Sherman cut in front of him in the buffet line.
C. Reid was trying to keep Eagles fans interested so they wouldn't pelt Santa Claus with debris.
9. Favre was spotted shaking hands with several members of the Green Bay defense, who were on the bench during the fourth quarter. What was that all about?
A. He was prematurely congratulating them on making the Pro Bowl.
B. He was telling them that they were set up for ducats when he's driving in lawn mower races next year.
10. The Packers are still tied for the third-best record in the NFC. What does this mean?
A. Sherman should be coach of the year.
B. Christmas came early.