Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Packer joke

  1. #1
    vikingsalltheway's Avatar
    vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    773

    Packer joke

    The Viking Fan asks "Do you have sex in Wisconsin?"

    Packer Fan "Why of course we do", he says with a big smirk.

    Viking Fan And what do you do with the condoms once you've used them?"

    Packer Fan "We throw them away, of course."

    Viking Fan "We don't. In Minnesota, we put them in a container,
    recycle them, melt them down into chewing gum and sell them to Wisconsin."

    That is just hilarious. Eat that wisconsin inbreds.
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

  2. #2
    gang_green is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    21

    Re: Packer joke

    "vikingsalltheway" wrote:
    The Viking Fan asks "Do you have sex in Wisconsin?"

    Packer Fan "Why of course we do", he says with a big smirk.

    Viking Fan And what do you do with the condoms once you've used them?"

    Packer Fan "We throw them away, of course."

    Viking Fan "We don't. In Minnesota, we put them in a container,
    recycle them, melt them down into chewing gum and sell them to Wisconsin."

    That is just hilarious. Eat that wisconsin inbreds.

    Did you think of that one all by your little self VikesAllTheWay? You the man buddy.

  3. #3
    VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,144

    Packer joke

    I laughed at it LOL.

  4. #4
    vikingsalltheway's Avatar
    vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    773

    Re: Packer joke

    "gang_green" wrote:
    "vikingsalltheway" wrote:
    The Viking Fan asks "Do you have sex in Wisconsin?"

    Packer Fan "Why of course we do", he says with a big smirk.

    Viking Fan And what do you do with the condoms once you've used them?"

    Packer Fan "We throw them away, of course."

    Viking Fan "We don't. In Minnesota, we put them in a container,
    recycle them, melt them down into chewing gum and sell them to Wisconsin."

    That is just hilarious. Eat that wisconsin inbreds.

    Did you think of that one all by your little self VikesAllTheWay? You the man buddy.
    You got something better for me homy, naw dont thinks so dawg now go play with your Favray doll.
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

  5. #5
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Packer joke

    LOL...the joke was funny...even though it is more stale than dinosaur sh*t! You gotta get some fresher material, dude.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  6. #6
    gang_green is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    21

    Re: Packer joke

    "vikingsalltheway" wrote:
    You got something better for me homy, naw dont thinks so dawg now go play with your Favray doll.
    Naw Homy....I couldn't possibly think of anything as clever as talking about turning used condoms into chewing gum. Like I said before, you the man dawg.

  7. #7
    vikingsalltheway's Avatar
    vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    773

    Re: Packer joke

    "gang_green" wrote:
    "vikingsalltheway" wrote:
    You got something better for me homy, naw dont thinks so dawg now go play with your Favray doll.
    Naw Homy....I couldn't possibly think of anything as clever as talking about turning used condoms into chewing gum. Like I said before, you the man dawg.
    You dont mess with my style. You notice packer fans copy what ever you say, what a laugh they are, the ass packers are 0-2 at home. I just love the sun setting on Green Bay melting the cheese that was left over after a packer loss. Welcome to Lamblow field.
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

  8. #8
    Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    705

    Packer joke

    Even though he kinda makes viking fans look bad, i kinda like this guy :-D
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

  9. #9
    VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,144

    Packer joke

    Well you got to expect it every team has fans like this. I'm lauphing my ass off cause i know he gets under the packer fans skin and thats the best part LMAO.

  10. #10
    vikingsalltheway's Avatar
    vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    773

    Packer joke

    "vikingstw" wrote:
    Well you got to expect it every team has fans like this. I'm lauphing my ass off cause i know he gets under the packer fans skin and thats the best part LMAO.
    Yep i love it. I should talk shit to them on their message board anyone wanna join me here at www.timesfour.com
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Best Packer Joke Ever!!!!!!
    By ultravikingfan in forum Trash the Pack
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-23-2009, 07:45 AM
  2. New Packer Joke
    By cyviking in forum Trash the Pack
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-14-2005, 09:04 PM
  3. GREAT Viking fan vs. Packer fan joke.
    By PurpleMafia in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-12-2005, 09:00 PM
  4. Packer Joke
    By Shaninbaby in forum Trash the Pack
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-07-2004, 06:59 AM
  5. Packer Joke
    By JoeMama in forum Trash the Pack
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-10-2004, 01:50 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •