Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Packer Forum

El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Packer Forum

"BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    It's funny... I'm still waiting for my acceptance email into the Packer Forum.

Just goes to show you the class of the fan-base... we allow any and all packer fans on our boards... they're to pussy to allow a Vikings fan to come make some posts.

I gave up caring though... it's all about McCarthy love/hate or Favre love/hate.
    Maybe if you wouldn't have put that white powder in your application envelope they would have had it processed by now.
    The Packer fans probably mistook the powder for anthrax.
    It was a white podwer but It wasn´t Anthrax ,it came from Colombia and it was not
    Juan Valdes.

Take it out and you ll look like this
    and the woman with you ll look like this
    after 2 or 3 hours at bed.

Some people believes Eric Clapton composed that
    original song but it belongs to JJ Cale.

I can´give more hints ,If you haven´t found out yet ,you should be gone to a Packer forum or something.

[size=5pt]I think I need a rest [/size]
    El underdog.

erik5032 is offline Star Spokesman

"El" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "C" wrote:

Just goes to show you the class of the fan-base... we allow any and all packer fans on our boards... they're to pussy to allow a Vikings fan to come make some posts.

I gave up caring though... it's all about McCarthy love/hate or Favre love/hate.
    Maybe if you wouldn't have put that white powder in your application envelope they would have had it processed by now.
    It was a white podwer but It wasn´t Anthrax ,it came from Colombia and it was not
    Juan Valdes.

I can´give more hints ,If you haven´t found out yet ,you should be gone to a Packer forum or something.

EL... You are freaken hilarious... Oh you should move to the states... we would appreciate your funniness more then the spainish do.

"erik5032" wrote:
    "El" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "C" wrote:

Juan Valdes.

EL... You are freaken hilarious... Oh you should move to the states... we would appreciate your funniness more then the spainish do.
    I sent my papers to C Mac D for 3 a month permission ,that damn american photochopped my face and name ,and now is living with a Dominican hotty .Damn Cousin !!!!
    El underdog.

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

"El" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "C" wrote:

Juan Valdes.

LOL.
    I think we were hinting at the same thing.

"BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "El" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "C" wrote:

Juan Valdes.

LOL.
    I think we were hinting at the same thing.
    Vicious, I only was talkin about Cocaine
    El underdog.

pack93z is offline Team Alumni

The ownership of the Packerforum has changed hands, believe it or not, it was purchased by a gent from New York (grew up in WI). The ownership switched hands on the day Favre was traded.. most of the members have migrated to Packerhome.com at this point... call it some sort of crazy Karma.

So C Mac D, can't really help you with that request currently, as the "Chad" has control of the reigns now at the Packerforum. Now on the PackerHome site.. that I can do.

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

"pack93z" wrote:
    The ownership of the Packerforum has changed hands, believe it or not, it was purchased by a gent from New York (grew up in WI). The ownership switched hands on the day Favre was traded.. most of the members have migrated to Packerhome.com at this point... call it some sort of crazy Karma.

So C Mac D, can't really help you with that request currently, as the "Chad" has control of the reigns now at the Packerforum. Now on the PackerHome site.. that I can do.
    No worries, I'm just fine where I am... and I assume you'll be wearing purple too this season?

It is the color of royalty...
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

pack93z is offline Team Alumni

"C" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:

No worries, I'm just fine where I am... and I assume you'll be wearing purple too this season?

My in purple.. lol.. possibly on my account here and elsewhere.. but in person.. Webby choose not to partake in that little wager to get me in purple.
    :P

"pack93z" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:

My in purple.. lol.. possibly on my account here and elsewhere.. but in person.. Webby choose not to partake in that little wager to get me in purple.
    Want to make a wager... friendly of course... on Monday's game?

"C" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:

Want to make a wager... friendly of course... on Monday's game?
    *Bump

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast