Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    davike is offline Team Alumni

packer fans stupidity

u would think that after losing 26 to 0 they would seriously back off but they just aren't that smart i guess. i had a packer fan come up to me last night and was like " haha, i heard your vikings only won by three points!!" i was like u gotta be kidding me, i then reminded him about the packers amazing preformance on sunday, even then he wouldn't shutup. oh well i guess u can't expect much more from a packer fan. i thought we did great by winning by 3 on monday, considering we have a whole new coaching staff, new system, and also quite a few new players. so they r still kinda working on learning to play together. besides washington is not a bad football team, they r actually perty good. and i say that if we can do this good this year...imagine next year ;D

Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

TARKenton is offline Asst. Coach

Re: packer fans stupidity

You have to remember packer fans' mentality:

"But, we have Favre.
    We'll be fine."
    :
    ...Rodgers had to hold on the ball longer, giving players like Jared "I am completely insane and will literally eat your children" Allen time to sack Rodgers again.And again. And again. Actually I think Rodgers may have nightmares about Jared Allen the rest of the year.

Del Rio Guest

"davike" wrote:
    u would think that after losing 26 to 0 they would seriously back off but they just aren't that smart i guess. i had a packer fan come up to me last night and was like " haha, i heard your vikings only won by three points!!" i was like u gotta be kidding me, i then reminded him about the packers amazing preformance on sunday, even then he wouldn't shutup. oh well i guess u can't expect much more from a packer fan. i thought we did great by winning by 3 on monday, considering we have a whole new coaching staff, new system, and also quite a few new players. so they r still kinda working on learning to play together. besides washington is not a bad football team, they r actually perty good. and i say that if we can do this good this year...imagine next year ;D
    Every team has at least a few tards in it's fan base. Most Packer fans at work are brown bagging it and it isn't for thier lunch.

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"Del" wrote:
    "davike" wrote:
    Every team has at least a few tards in it's fan base. Most Packer fans at work are brown bagging it and it isn't for thier lunch.
    You want fries with that?
    ;D

Articnv is offline Coach

here they counter how many superbowls have u won, and they bring
    up the past and not talk about the present

Just goes to show you how retarded a pack fan can be.

The most powerful character in Final Fantasy history

thevikingfan is offline Hall of Famer

My best friend is a packer fan and i have to go through this everytime the vikes and packers play.First they get rid of sharper and he like haha u have that idiot sharper!And he goes and gets 9 picks and 2 TDs.And when they still had longwell hes like yes "he kicks long AND well" ( yes he is that corny) but now that we have him hes making fun again!

6-KINGS is offline Asst. Coach

One thing is for sure.
    Packer Fans like to keep family traditions.....
    [img width=400 height=300]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y142/6-kings/PackerChildren.jpg[/img]

"VICTORY IS MINE!"

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

"Articnv" wrote:
    here they counter how many superbowls have u won, and they bring
    up the past and not talk about the present

Oh man I hear ya! That's all I hear from my ignorant students! It gets really old.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"6-KINGS" wrote:
    One thing is for sure.
    Packer Fans like to keep family traditions.....
    [img width=400 height=300]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y142/6-kings/PackerChildren.jpg[/img]
    Just wait until that little guy grows up...then he will be on the OTHER end of that pig getting satisfaction!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast