Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22
  1. #1
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,564

    Packer Fans need a life

    .
    [youtube=425,350]caqr2zecCUs[/youtube]

  2. #2
    pack93z's Avatar
    pack93z is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,465

    Re: Packer Fans need a life

    Almost 20k posts on the PPO and you are complaining about 1 little wee pidde song.
    ;D

  3. #3
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Packer Fans need a life

    The thought of suffering Packer fans makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  4. #4
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Packer Fans need a life

    She has just taken one of the best songs and destroyed.
    Sacrilegious.

    Buddy Holly, Ritchie Valens, and Jiles Perry Richardson (The Big Bopper) are all turning in their graves.
    If Donald McLean was dead he would be too.
    Of course, this song may have just killed him.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  5. #5
    dcboardr41 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,051

    Re: Packer Fans need a life

    get over it ho, brett is done, move on

    Pissing on the Pack since 08'

  6. #6
    pack93z's Avatar
    pack93z is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,465

    Re: Packer Fans need a life

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    She has just taken one of the best songs and destroyed.
    Sacrilegious.

    Buddy Holly, Ritchie Valens, and Jiles Perry Richardson (The Big Bopper) are all turning in their graves.
    If Donald McLean was dead he would be too.
    Of course, this song may have just killed him.
    While I agree the original is an American icon of sorts, this revision has a certain appeal about it.

    I really hope this Favremania ends soon... the football world rolls on.

  7. #7
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,899

    Re: Packer Fans need a life

    "pack93z" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    She has just taken one of the best songs and destroyed.
    Sacrilegious.

    Buddy Holly, Ritchie Valens, and Jiles Perry Richardson (The Big Bopper) are all turning in their graves.
    If Donald McLean was dead he would be too.
    Of course, this song may have just killed him.
    While I agree the original is an American icon of sorts, this revision has a certain appeal about it.

    I really hope this Favremania ends soon... the football world rolls on.
    Are you kidding me.
    When was the last time you visited the "Official Randy Moss I Love You" thread.

    Can you imagine how long the Favreeeeee lament will endure?
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  8. #8
    PacNWVike's Avatar
    PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Richland, WA
    Posts
    2,270

    Re: Packer Fans need a life

    She should have done it naked...
    ;D
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

  9. #9
    dcboardr41 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,051

    Re: Packer Fans need a life

    "PacNWVike" wrote:
    She should have done it naked...

    ;D

    then we could have hit the mute button and we would have been fine

    Pissing on the Pack since 08'

  10. #10
    PacNWVike's Avatar
    PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Richland, WA
    Posts
    2,270

    Re: Packer Fans need a life

    "dcboardr41" wrote:
    "PacNWVike" wrote:
    She should have done it naked...

    ;D

    then we could have hit the mute button and we would have been fine
    As long as she doesn't have those nipple hairs that Cajun likes to talk about...
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Talladega track bans 14 fans for life
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-02-2007, 06:54 PM
  2. Barnett a packer for life!
    By jmcdon00 in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-12-2007, 04:13 PM
  3. Where are all the Packer fans now?
    By Bubba Jed in forum Trash the Pack
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-27-2005, 09:50 AM
  4. Packer Fans!
    By BehindEnemyLines in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-09-2003, 02:17 AM
  5. Get a life packer fans!
    By vikes2456 in forum Trash the Pack
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-11-2002, 06:52 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •