Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    pack93z is offline Team Alumni

Re: Packer fans always come out in the thousands when they are winning!

"jmcdon00" wrote:
    I don't have a problem with mooners, it is obviousely all in good fun. The fake moon that moss gave the packer fans in lamblow was priceless.
    I was at that game and to be honest I have no issue with what Moss did.. the way some of the Packer fans were spouting off to the Viking players was over the top. It was just a little payback I reckon.

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

I'll put this here because it's Packer related... and the fierce rivalry between the Pack and Bears.

[img width=450 height=133]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v518/SKOL/PackerInterstateSign.jpg[/img]

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni

"jmcdon00" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    They are not just vocal when they are winning, they are vocal all of the time.
    That is just because we have alot to say... some are just more logical than others.

The mooners... well I don't think they passed 3rd grade or drink more than a 12 pack before the game.
    I don't have a problem with mooners, it is obviousely all in good fun. The fake moon that moss gave the packer fans in lamblow was priceless.
    Yes, it was priceless but unfortunately those moronic automaton nimrods in the news media blew it all out of perspective...

>
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

Schutz is offline Team Alumni

"PacNWVike" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    That is just because we have alot to say... some are just more logical than others.

The mooners... well I don't think they passed 3rd grade or drink more than a 12 pack before the game.
    Yes, it was priceless but unfortunately those moronic automaton nimrods in the news media blew it all out of perspective...
    >
    *cough* Joe Buck *Cough*

tb04512 is offline Team Alumni

"Schutz" wrote:
    "PacNWVike" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:

>
    *cough* Joe Buck *Cough*
    that douce doest deserve a cough cover

Thanks josdin00

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12