Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    purplepowered is offline Pro-Bowler

Packer fans always come out in the thousands when they are winning!

I believe that the Puker fans are the worst fans in the NFL! I have been to several games in Lambeau field, great stadium, but the fans are idiots, not all but the most are retards. They are very happy and poor sports whether win or lose. Its very unfortuanate. They love to moon the team bus as well as other fans when they leave. They cheer when other players get hurt. (most of the time). And the make up the most excuses of all when they do lose. I am a total NFL fan and I believe that the NFL players all play for us to enjoy, sme dont care and are just for the $$ however the most are there for entertainment. But I know there are some rude Viking fans too as I seen on Mon Night Football right below us (totally embarrassing infact) but we even cheered when Culpepper came back and Moss came back as Raiders, I was affraid we would boo.
    But
    to have the GB Puker fans cme to our site and do shit like they do and not even leave their name, do it as a guest isnt supriseing. They are dipshits. Of course then again they probably had tog et a Viking fan to give them a link to get them to the site anyway cause they cant type. anything besides, cheese, cheating and green bay and packers
    and gold is all they can read write and say. other wise most are pretty incompetent. I only know of one who isnt that isnt and he is one that does talk real on here. You know who you
    are.
    As soon as they lose the playoff game, probably in Dallas, they will be not heard of til next year if Farve comes back, if not we wont see them because I dont think you wont get 1/2 the wins without favre. He is that damn good. There isnt another gunslinger like him. I could be surprised, but i am not planning on it. But again I was all for it when he did come back. I like the NFL for its job of trying to make it so every team has equality as much as possible. Salary cap was great thing. Need that everywhere like baseball too.finally take NY and Boston down. But anyway Lets see when the puker fans go away after they lose to Dallas if they make it that far. but if they do 0-10 in Dallas. See Ya all those Paker fans who cant name themselves, have thier own site , but run thier mouth on our site.

We are young too, and Peterson will get to know you endzone well in the upcoming years. Your defense will get worn down as Peterson runs it down your throat for 4 straight quarters. TJack is very young, so as AD is taking the show on TJack will just take his time to open the lanes up and take the long shots to whomever we want to, maybe Rice, Alison, swing it to Mills. We will handle it well as you drop below us next year my boys enjoy it this last cpl weeks cause it wont be that way for a while. And um Favre has alot of records, enjoy them now but there are alot of or at least a cpl QBs who will be eating up those records quicker....ie Manning...Brady So enjoy them There should be 2 that he will enjoy for his entire life tho the Straight Starts....great and the INTs! Thanks.
    I am THE #1 Sidney Rice #18 Fan ever! Don't Be surprised when this kid IS a superstar! He is humble, smart, tough, talented and has alot of character! Takes alot of pride in his work, team, fans and life. Watch out for this kid! I think he is awesome! Everytime he touches the ball its MAGIC!

pack93z is offline Team Alumni

Re: Packer fans always come out in the thousands when they are winning!

"purplepowered" wrote:
    See Ya all those Paker fans who cant name themselves, have thier own site , but run thier mouth on our site.
    Well since I think I am the only Packer fan posting here right now... I am not sure what you consider running our mouths. I post at a couple of Packer boards and here... so hopefully I haven't rocked the boat while here.

Now about your generalization of all Packer fans, our is like any other fan base, we have a few fans that run their mouth excessively and paint a poor picture for the overall fan base for other teams fans. Next time you plan to attend a Packer game, left me know and I will tailgate along with you and your group, showing you what true "Cheeseheads" are all about and hopefully give you a better representation of us.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

They are not just vocal when they are winning, they are vocal all of the time.

I lived in Wisconsin in the 80's when they were 4-12 and we almost went to the SB. 2 of their wins were vs us if I remember right and they were just as vocal then as they are now.

"UffDaVikes" wrote:
    That is just because we have alot to say... some are just more logical than others.

The mooners... well I don't think they passed 3rd grade or drink more than a 12 pack before the game.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

I hate to say it but I know alot of Packer fans who are very knowledgable about the game and you can actually have a pretty good football discussion with them.

Most, however, almost always resort to thier rings and our lack of them.
    ;D
    (Bastardo's
    ;D)
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

mr.woo is offline Team Alumni

"pack93z" wrote:
    "purplepowered" wrote:
    See Ya all those Paker fans who cant name themselves, have thier own site , but run thier mouth on our site.
    Well since I think I am the only Packer fan posting here right now... I am not sure what you consider running our mouths. I post at a couple of Packer boards and here... so hopefully I haven't rocked the boat while here.

Now about your generalization of all Packer fans, our is like any other fan base, we have a few fans that run their mouth excessively and paint a poor picture for the overall fan base for other teams fans. Next time you plan to attend a Packer game, left me know and I will tailgate along with you and your group, showing you what true "Cheeseheads" are all about and hopefully give you a better representation of us.

i actually think youre pretty cool (for a packer fan
    ;D )
    no rocking of the boat what so ever.

also this should mean alot to you coming from me
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

happy camper is offline Team Alumni

Quite a bit of generalizations there. Not too sure if thats cool.

Go on any football board and there are topics exactly like this talking about their rivals.

"There is good and there is evil. And evil must be punished. Even in the face of Armageddon I will not compromise."

vikingivan is offline Star Spokesman

"pack93z" wrote:
    "purplepowered" wrote:

You haven't rocked the boat 93z.
    Your have proven to be a knowledgable, loyal Packer fan.
    I hope you continue to post on this site.
    I for one, enjoy your input.
    Good luck next week!

"vikingivan" wrote:

You haven't rocked the boat 93z.
    Your have proven to be a knowledgable, loyal Packer fan.
    I hope you continue to post on this site.
    I for one, enjoy your input.
    Good luck next week!
    Thanks buddy.. enjoy that Gravedigger jersey this weekend.
    ;D

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"pack93z" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    That is just because we have alot to say... some are just more logical than others.

The mooners... well I don't think they passed 3rd grade or drink more than a 12 pack before the game.
    I don't have a problem with mooners, it is obviousely all in good fun. The fake moon that moss gave the packer fans in lamblow was priceless.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast