Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Packer Fan Site Mock Draft - Nice pick, Dumb comment

http://www.packerchatters.com/draft/mock_draft/index.php

Derrick Harvey - DE
    "With Childress running the show Minnesota will be at the bottom for awhile as he needs to find a better QB but he won't so he takes the best DE on the board. Harvey allows for Vikings to move on and release some players who have not panned out in Udeze and James."

Silly Packer fans, do you not know what lies ahead.

dcboardr41 is offline Team Alumni

Re: Packer Fan Site Mock Draft - Nice pick, Dumb comment

"marstc09" wrote:
    http://www.packerchatters.com/draft/mock_draft/index.php

Derrick Harvey - DE
    "With Childress running the show Minnesota will be at the bottom for awhile as he needs to find a better QB but he won't so he takes the best DE on the board. Harvey allows for Vikings to move on and release some players who have not panned out in Udeze and James."

Silly Packer fans, do you not know what lies ahead.
    yet they dont know what they are getting with their new qb
    gooood one

Pissing on the Pack since 08'

dcboardr41 is offline Team Alumni

i actually like their picks for the vikings, he actually knows some stuff

oh and i love that he wants to cut udeze......while hes dealing like lukemia...nice ethics there

Pissing on the Pack since 08'

KrackerJack is offline Hall of Famer

What is with the confidence in Aaron Rodgers by so many..? Nothing against optimism or anything, but has he really shown that he can be a reliable starter yet? because he did good in preseason? (against backup defenders i might add) because he looked OK against Dallas? I don't get it...

If im wrong, someone please correct me, but it seems like a lot of people (not everyone) are already calling him a good quarterback and he hasn't even had much play time against starters yet...im not saying he doesn't have the potential, but it seems a bit early to be calling him a good QB to me, at the moment their QB situation does not seem much more clear than ours...

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"KrackerJack" wrote:
    What is with the confidence in Aaron Rodgers by so many..? Nothing against optimism or anything, but has he really shown that he can be a reliable starter yet? because he did good in preseason? (against backup defenders i might add) because he looked OK against Dallas? I don't get it...if im wrong, someone please correct me, but it seems like a lot of people (not everyone) are already calling him a good quarterback and he hasn't even had much play time against starters yet...im not saying he doesn't have the potential, but it seems a bit early to be calling him a good QB to me, at the moment their QB situation does not seem much more clear than ours...
    All the Packers fans I know say because of the Dallas game. Big deal it was one game. I don't remember that game but did Dallas even have their starters in? Packers fans are so delusional. I hope he has a terrible year!

pack93z is offline Team Alumni

"dcboardr41" wrote:
    i actually like their picks for the vikings, he actually knows some stuff

oh and i love that he wants to cut udeze......while hes dealing like lukemia...nice ethics there
    Not the best Packer site around.. quite a few of their writers represent all the things I dislike about fanhood.. lack of knowledgeable affairs going around in the league except for the Packers... living in a bubble so to speak. There are a couple of writers there that know their stuff.. but that is the minority to be honest.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

This guy is an idiot, and his mock is terrible.
    He still thinks Mike Martz is the o-coordinator in Detroit.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

DustinDupont is offline Team Alumni

"ItalianStallion" wrote:
    This guy is an idiot, and his mock is terrible.
    He still thinks Mike Martz is the o-coordinator in Detroit.
    yeah i agree!
    ;D

kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired

"KrackerJack" wrote:
    What is with the confidence in Aaron Rodgers by so many..? Nothing against optimism or anything, but has he really shown that he can be a reliable starter yet? because he did good in preseason? (against backup defenders i might add) because he looked OK against Dallas? I don't get it...

If im wrong, someone please correct me, but it seems like a lot of people (not everyone) are already calling him a good quarterback and he hasn't even had much play time against starters yet...im not saying he doesn't have the potential, but it seems a bit early to be calling him a good QB to me, at the moment their QB situation does not seem much more clear than ours...
    If we can have faith in TJ, They can have faith in Rodgers I believe.

KrackerJack is offline Hall of Famer

"kevoncox" wrote:
    "KrackerJack" wrote:

If we can have faith in TJ, They can have faith in Rodgers I believe.
    [s]Nowhere in there did I say that they couldn't have faith in him[/s], all i said is that there are a lot of Packer fans who already call him a good QB and a solid starter without seeing him playing except in Dallas and preseason, no problem with having faith, but there are a lot ofPacker fans out there calling him a good, solid QB, and it this point it is just rediculous, he has potential, and they can have faith, but
    don't crown him a good QB without seeing him play...

EDIT: as pointed out by Schutz and you i did say they shouldn't have confidence, and thats not what i meant, i should have proofread, thats not the point i was trying to get out, im fine with them having confidence, but i think its rediculous how some Packer fans already call him a good QB...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast