Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Pack gets done by Tennesse

Tennesse kicked the packs a**, I know it's preseason but Tennesse scored early and scored often. :shock:

Not a stellar preseason for the Pack, and I know the Sherman wanted to play the starters because he didn't last preseason in the final game and said that was the reason they got off to a slow start. :shaking:

So he was putting a lot of importance on playing the starters and winning the game (good call)! :lol:
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

packmanxxxi is offline Asst. Coach

You continue to show you know nothing.....

#1- Preseason means nothing- if it did, the Vikings are also no more than a .500 club

#2- Preseason means nothing...

oh yeah- did I mention, preseason means nothing... did you see NE get spanked last week? I hardly think their season is in the cellar....

you just keep believeing there good buddy, well see in December.... trust me... with no running game, your done......
    3 Straight Division Champs

pepper 0n moss is offline Pro-Bowler

and i quote what the pack....

"i know it's preseason"

so lay off man

oh and while we may not have a running game ... you guys have no secondary

"pepper 0n moss" wrote:
    and i quote what the pack....

"i know it's preseason"

so lay off man

oh and while we may not have a running game ... you guys have no secondary
    No air deliver no O-line no Defense oh but the do have a punter so what could a GB pucker fan base any comparison on.Place kicker or punter.. :scratch:
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

packmanxxxi is offline Asst. Coach

casper- I tried to read what you said but it was just a bunch of jumbled words that make no sense. Come back after 5th grade ok?
    3 Straight Division Champs

Was I wrong that Sherman was putting a lot of importance on this game? Was I? And wanted his starters to play far into the game? Will I guess it didn't happen for him and Tennessee smoked your a**es!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Ok guys preseason does mean nothing, but it is interesting to see how some of the projected starts play. Hell after watching Vick struggle in that new offense, I picked Donovan McNabb in my Fantasy league instead.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

It means nothing, but whether it counts or not a Packer loss is always fun to watch!

Big Daddy is offline Starter

"packmanxxxi" wrote:

#1- Preseason means nothing- if it did, the Vikings are also no more than a .500 club

#2- Preseason means nothing...

oh yeah- did I mention, preseason means nothing... did you see NE get spanked last week? I hardly think their season is in the cellar....

you just keep believeing there good buddy, well see in December.... trust me... with no running game, your done......
    Ugh? Well I guess if you only have one point but would like to have more you just repeat yourself and hope people don't notice? :scratch:

The fact is your right preseason doesn't mean anything. It doesn't matter if you win or not, the only thing that matters is injuries. But I think you are being naïve if you think the players, coaches, and fans don’t want to come out and perform well and win. Confidence is a fragile thing which can be lost very easily and hard to regain. The fact that the starters haven’t looked shape or found a rhythm should be a little bit or a concern.

But everyone already knows this, and packmanxxxi I honestly don’t think that you are happy with the way the pack have looked and have to be somewhat concerned. I know I would be.
    Happiness is like peeing your pants. Everyone can see it but only you can feel it s warmth!

"packmanxxxi" wrote:

Well if you use that for a formula, we would be around 8- 8, pack finished the preseason 1 - 3 and their 1st string offence scored 1 touchdown and their 1st string D got smoked in all the games.
    So Greenbay would finish the season 4- 12, isn't that worse than 8 - 8?

ps. Minnesota's 1st string offense and defense had the lead in every game before they were taken out!!!! Pack can not say that, since they were losing every game when they took out their starters!!!!!!!
    :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast