Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

Pack fans embarrassed???????

I was going to pick up the boy from football practice today and on the way I saw the god-awful license plate that had mvp4 on it. Then the old bastid had a puke green and gold bumper sticker right beside it.
    I pulled up beside him and started honking the horn and holding up the "V" for Vikings and kept on doing that for about a mile and he never looked over. I was laughing my azz off. He was too embarrassed to look over or caught the "V" out of the corner of his eye. He didnt want me to laugh at him or his beloved farvmer boy. I was also trying to give him the "thumbs down" sign as well.
    Even in Ohio we have to put up with Packer Trolls.
    He must have thought that he was in trouble or something.
    I was going to follow him for a minute and razz him some more but there wasnt a good street to get to where I was going.
    Miserable old man.
    :lol:
    Yesterday i saw a guy with MNVKS1 on his plate. I pulled up beside him and rolled down the window and in my best Jimmy Johnson voice, "How bout them Vikings"? He just said, YEA MAN!!!!
    Beep! Beep! Vroooom!!!!!!

Del Rio Guest

Re: Pack fans embarrassed???????

He probably thought you were going to kill him and use his skin to make a lamp shade out of.

http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=FG---chris-warped-reality

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

That's so immature, so childish.. another words, who cares, that was funny :twisted: :lol:

PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman

almost sounds like a blog type of entry... i was in a home depot and wearing one of my old vikes T-shirts as usual and a guy from behind me yelled, "go vikes...there's not many of us around".... haha.

a guy where i work play raquetball from time to time and wears a GB bandana when he plays. he had plenty of looks to give after the pack beat the second time and big goofy grin. but then after we won in the playoff, no goofy grin. haha

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

"DemonicViking" wrote:
    That's so immature, so childish.. another words, who cares, that was funny :twisted: :lol:
    Now you mean to tell me that in your hometown(unless it is sconny) if you pulled up beside a pack fan you would just ignore him? I am sorry, but I cant pass up a chance like that.

DR, I bet he did. He had the white knuckle death grip on the steering wheel. It was quite humorous.

PA, I bet that guy wont be wearing that by mid-season.

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

I run into a Vike fan every now and then. I was in a florida mall and this one guy had a Viking tattoo, and ever so proudly did he display it when I asked if he was a Viking fan as he noticed I was wearing a Culpepper jersey. Being in Buc land I got a few stares but not one dared diss my team, except for the old fart who told me I should get rid of the Moss jersey I was wearing. He said he wouldn't want a guy like that on his team 'cause all he cared about was the money. I had to remind this gentleman about what Moss did on an injured ankle in the GB game during the playoffs. I think he got Moss confused with Owens. Anyway I didn't hear a word after that.

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

"Del Rio" wrote:
    He probably thought you were going to kill him and use his skin to make a lamp shade out of.

i dont know why you posted that there but im glad you did it made me laugh so effin hard. i love family guy.

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame

The family and I were in Disneyland at the end of June, it was quite warm, wore sleeveless shirts which displayed my Viking’s tattoo and wore my lucky Vikes cap. I had 6 people stop and talk to me about how good the Vikes are looking this year and asked me if I would miss Moss ( I will but winning the SB will fix that).

I saw NO Packer backer stuff.

We had lunch at the ESPN Zone the one afternoon and when we left they were shooting a promo for the Espy’s out front. I stood off to one side of the crowd to watch and noticed on the 3rd take there was a boom camera a foot away from my shoulder on my tat and I just about fell over. Cameraman asked me to wave at the camera for the next couple of takes and than my wife dragged me off. They must of shot a dozen of takes for a 30 sec promo. Don’t think I made the cut for the add as we don’t have ESPN here.

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

Living in Wisconsin, if I had to chase down every Packer fan I saw on the road I'd never get anywhere...

...however, it sure is fun when they notice ME and decide to try and dish a pile of shiite. For some reason, almost every encounter revolves around Randy Moss. Whenever they try and slam the things Randy has done, I toss them a few Packer "Oooops's" from multiple players.

From time to time I spot other Viking faithful, and it's always a pleasure to see the Packer fans get nervous when they realize that we now have them outnumbered.... 2 against 60,0000.

Caine

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"Del Rio" wrote:

Holy crap DR...that Family Guy clip is one of my favorite moments ever from that show. I just about died laughing when I saw it. lol

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast