Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    ShanePurpleBlood is offline Coordinator

Re: Pack being Punked by New England

"GBFan" wrote:
    "ShanePurpleBlood" wrote:
    Favre will throw at least 8 picks in the 2 Vikings game. Sharper will take one of them to the house!!!!!!!!!!!!

VIKINGS
    NFC NORTH CHAMPS 2005

dude, Sharper couldn't catch a cold

and he can't tackle.
    You didn't say that in years 2000-2004 when he lead the nfl in int's to the house? It is more of the packer inbreeding where players are only good if they were green and gold. Grow a brain!

SKOL VIKINGS!
    SUPER BOWL XL here we come!

Another great sig by PPE!
    SKOL VIKINGS!!!
    Vikings #1
    Raiders #2
    Hawkeyes #1
    Longhorns #2

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

"GBFan" wrote:
    Favre will throw at least 8 picks in the 2 Vikings game. Sharper will take one of them to the house!!!!!!!!!!!!

VIKINGS
    NFC NORTH CHAMPS 2005

and he can't tackle.
    Can't catch a cold? He caught 36 INT's over 8 years in GB.

Can't tackle? 57 of 'em last season.

Odd how a player is the cat's-ass when he's on YOUR team, but once you lose him he suddenly sucks. Had Green Bay not been cash strapped, you KNOW they would've tried to keep him. He was the best guy in your secondary.

But, thanks to Sherman's fantastic cap management skills and talent acquisition, Green Bay was broke.

All of this is pointless, really. We point out the obvious (Green Bay is going to suck this year) and you dismiss it with the age old, "It's only preseason" line. Well, in 2 weeks we'll see, won't we. I'm wondering if you'll be around in week 6 when your team begins its inevitable slide into the cellar? My guess is you won't be. You'll scurry back into the closet with the other Favre-o-philes who ony came here to gloat when they were riding high.

Welcome back to the 70s-80s. It's going to be a long time before Green bay sees another winning season.

Caine

tosstomoss is offline Starter

preseason or not you have to ottytrain3: love seeing the cheese being shredded!!!!nuff said

BBQ Platypus is offline Team Alumni

"Caine" wrote:
    "GBFan" wrote:

VIKINGS
    NFC NORTH CHAMPS 2005

and he can't tackle.

Odd how a player is the cat's-jiggly butt when he's on YOUR team, but once you lose him he suddenly sucks. Had Green Bay not been cash strapped, you KNOW they would've tried to keep him. He was the best guy in your secondary.

But, thanks to Sherman's fantastic cap management skills and talent acquisition, Green Bay was broke.

All of this is pointless, really. We point out the obvious (Green Bay is going to suck this year) and you dismiss it with the age old, "It's only preseason" line. Well, in 2 weeks we'll see, won't we. I'm wondering if you'll be around in week 6 when your team begins its inevitable slide into the cellar? My guess is you won't be. You'll scurry back into the closet with the other Favre-o-philes who ony came here to gloat when they were riding high.

Welcome back to the 70s-80s. It's going to be a long time before Green bay sees another winning season.

Caine
    Don't worry about it, though. You'll be able to scurry into a forum that sucks just as much as your team does.

http://www.brett43mvp.com

As has been mentioned in many other threads, this website totally sucks and was obviously made by someone who still rides the short bus and has to wear a helmet to school. You should fit right in.

"This is my timey-wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff."

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

He does have a point, it's only preseason, but that still doesn't change the fact that his team blows.

GBFan is offline Starter

"GBFan" wrote:

VIKINGS
    NFC NORTH CHAMPS 2005

and he can't tackle.
    You didn't say that in years 2000-2004 when he lead the nfl in int's to the house? It is more of the packer inbreeding where players are only good if they were green and gold. Grow a brain!

SKOL VIKINGS!
    SUPER BOWL XL here we come!

Sharper was a good Safety when he broke into the league, no doubt. But he's not great anymore. To tell you the truth, a lot of Packer fans wanted Sharper gone as early as 03. Have you seen his INT's the last few years? My guess is probably no. They all came in GARBAGE time when the opposing team was down and the QB threw a hail mary pass, etc

you act like you are getting a pro bowl safety. This is 2005, he ain't a pro bowler no more.

GBFan is offline Starter

"Caine" wrote:
    "GBFan" wrote:

VIKINGS
    NFC NORTH CHAMPS 2005

and he can't tackle.

Odd how a player is the cat's-jiggly butt when he's on YOUR team, but once you lose him he suddenly sucks. Had Green Bay not been cash strapped, you KNOW they would've tried to keep him. He was the best guy in your secondary.

Caine

I really doubt that they'd resign him. His skills have been declining for the past 3 years. I post on a Packers board, and for years we have been complaining about Sharper. He WAS good, but not anymore. Please, don't preach to me about Sharper. I watched him play last season. He isn't the pro bowl safety he used to be. Whatever though, nothing will convince you guys.

also, the Pack will have another winning season sooner than the Vikes win a super bowl. That's a known fact

hovan is offline Star Spokesman

Re: packers must be ready for season to end...

"UTVikfan" wrote:
    My goodness, GB is in midseason form. I saw those picks of Favre's, he is looking good. Green is also in midseason form, except then, he usually only fumbles when it really matters.
    Plenty of time to get into playoff shape soon for them though (four int. not only 2). The ducks are flying, and the ball dribbled, this season, right from the get-go.

[size=18px] You are right on, it usually takes a good couple of games for Favre to start the meltdown but it looks like he has worked hard this offseason and prepared to set a personal high with INT's.

And GBfan, were not buying into your ONLY PRESEASON take, PREPARE FOR THE VIKING SWEEP OF THE PACKERS!!!!
    [/size]
    Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

Oh, and just in case you forgot, prepare for K.Will and Udeze to pancacke #4

Lombardis DEAD,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

[size=18px] ......Uhhhhhh..........wheres the vicodin?[/size]
    Lombardis DEAD,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast