VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired

The Official Packers Fight Song

This is a very good parody of the AC/DC song Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap...I thought why not nominate it for "Official Packers Fight Song".

[youtube=425,350]oCRE9qOgbug[/youtube]
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

Come from the land of the ice and snow...

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

Re: The Official Packers Fight Song

That's great!

I started cracking up at "Dirty deeds.... little bo peep!" lmao

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Loved it.

To windy to fish, home alone, 12 pack of corona sitting there beggin to be drank, now this.

;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

hahahaha thats great!

who ever made that is a genius

dfosterf is offline Coach

Animal husbandry is no laughing matter.

You guys are slipping in the Puker fan abuse department.
    I have seen no reference to this very real story.

Dodge, Wisconsin.

http://www.wbay.com/Global/story.asp?S=10641954

Woman Swears at 911 Dispatcher Over Wandering Cows

By Chris Hrapsky
    A Dodge County woman went into a profanity-laced tirade at a 911 emergency dispatcher after asking for help from deputies to round up her wandering cows.
    According to the 911 tapes, Tammy Nuttelman was home alone when seven of her cows got loose.
    Nuttelman: "I need some help."
    Dispatcher: "What's the problem?"
    Nuttelman: "You got to round up all your cowbows there, somewhere. My cows got out and they are in the marsh."
    After dispatchers told her twice that this wasn't an emergency and gave her the name and phone number of the town chairman, Nuttelman called back a third time.
    Dispatcher: "911. What's the location of your emergency?"
    Nuttelman: "Yes, this is a **** emergency! I've got seven ****ing cows out loose maybe going to the ****ing highway!"
    Dispatcher: "OK, ma'am."
    Nuttelman: "You need to let everybody know there are loose cows out there! They'll probably cause a major ****ing accident, you hear me?!"
    Dispatcher: "Ma'am, you need to watch your language, OK?"
    Nuttelman: "I don't care! I don't need to watch nothing!"
    Dodge County Sheriff Todd Nehls says deputies didn't respond to the first calls because the cows weren't causing a hazard.
    Dispatcher: "Why are you yelling at me?"
    Nuttelman: "Because I tried to call before and you guys said it wasn't a ****ing emergency, and this is!"
    Dispatcher: "No, ma'am, it is not an emergency that the cows are in the marsh. We gave you the number for the town chair."
    This time, deputies did respond. They gave Nuttelman a citation for improper use of a telephone and abuse of 911.
    Nuttelman even asked that a warrant be issued for the cows.
    Dodge County communications director Pat Ninmann said dispatchers were trying to handle a serious crash elsewhere in the county at the time.
    "Now we get this woman calling us up, swearing at us because we won't come and round up her cattle. You know, the dispatchers do a great job, and they expect some of that but this is completely uncalled for," Ninmann said.
    Sheriff Nehls said calls like this are an example of why the job of a 911 operator is very challenging. He said he's proud of how his staff handled this particular call.
    Nuttelman told us, "My cows got out and the dispatcher didn't want to help me. That's basically it."
    Ironically, after Nuttelman declined any further comment and asked us to leave her property, she called the same people she berated the night before -- the sheriff's department.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

They are going to be in need of some major sheep cuddling when Favre beats that ass.

pack93z is offline Team Alumni

"marstc09" wrote:
    They are going to be in need of some major sheep cuddling when Favre beats that ass.
    I relish the day when Favre costs the Vikings a game with an untimely pick... it should be great fun to sit and watch the a few members of the purple pride devour some of that roasted old bird...
    ;D

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

"pack93z" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    I relish the day when Favre costs the Vikings a game with an untimely pick... it should be great fun to sit and watch the a few members of the purple pride devour some of that roasted old bird...
    ;D
    Yep, he'll do it more than once I'm sure. On a sidenote, geez I hate agreeing with a cheesedick fan!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"pack93z" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    ;D
    we'll have the last laugh when we turn around next week, and go on a 12 game win streak all the way to a superbowl win

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"pack93z" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    They are going to be in need of some major sheep cuddling when Favre beats that jiggly butt.
    ;D
    I know one yutz who will be hovering and waiting for every chance my friend.
    What a dick huh?

;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg