Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    oldschoolmikey is offline Starter

Re: Official LOL @ Green Bay's 2nd round

I know you are not bragging about Michael Bennett and Jim Kleinsasser. You gotta have something better than that. (like pro bowlers Ahman Green and William Henderson)

SuperGonzo is offline Starter

"oldschoolmikey" wrote:
    I know you are not bragging about Michael Bennett and Jim Kleinsasser. You gotta have something better than that. (like pro bowlers Ahman Green and William Henderson)
    You mean Ahman "What did the five fingers say to the face" Green? The guy that averaged almost a yard per carry less and had half as many TDs in 2004 as he had in 2003? The guy who was last seen doing absolutely nothing against the Vikings in the playoffs?

Yeah, we're real scared.
    "Just when you think you have all the answers, I CHANGE THE QUESTIONS!" - Roddy Piper

Visit The Daily Norseman!

toemaster6 is offline Rookie

I'm seeing alot of Pucker fans in utter denial that they have an aging QB that admittedly still may have the heart to play but doesn't have the tools to effectively get the job done. As I said in an earlier thread the Puckers Oline is in shambles Favre isn't going to have the luxury of sitting back in the pocket when he's scrambling for his life and not just at the hands of the Vikes. Every team out there is going to have a hayday at the Puckers expense. I keep hearing about Pucker DBs, I say who cares. If by some odd chance that they slow our passing game down then we'll hit them with a stable of fresh top quality RBs and cram it right down their throats between the tackles. Lets be realistic Pucker fans you don't really stand a chance this year. To many ????? and not enough answers. Plus I don't think Favre truly has enough gas left in the tank to be the savior of your season. I predict that he'll maybe last half the season before he's knocked out. Please don't take my banter as Packer bashing I'm just being true to what I've seen of Farve, his magic is waning and again he doesn't have the tools to pull from like he used to.
    This year the Vikes D is really going to find out if Farve tastes like chicken and to any Charger fans

THE CHARGERS SUCK!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234