Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Re: Official LOL @ Green Bay's 2nd round

"JohnnyBGoode" wrote:
    I have a feeling that he will develope to be one of the top defensive backs in the NFL due to the poor recievers he is going up against in minnesota

see http://www.brett43mvp.com
    Well if our receivers are poor, i wonder just how much s*itier the slacker receivers are. :roll:

Man youre second rounder is like the spergon wynn of defensive backs, get real.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

favre4ever Guest

Yeah and you guys have seen him play? He reminds me alot of Darren Sharper actually. Both second round picks, both from small schools (sharper is from William and Mary) you never know how someone is gona turn out.

Hey it couda been worse, we could have passed on Mike Williams.

SuperGonzo is offline Starter

"favre4ever" wrote:
    8 other teams passed on Mike Williams, too. . .just like about 20 teams passed on "sure-fire future Hall of Famer" Aaron Rodgers. It's gonna be great when Rodgers turns out to be just another Jeff Tedford system QB and the Pack is on the hunt for another "heir to the throne" in a couple of seasons.

Lots of people thought passing on Jimmy Kennedy for Kevin Williams was dumb, too. How's that Kennedy guy working out for St. Louis? (Not as well as Williams is working out for us, that's for sure.)

Hey, it could be worse. . .we could have come into the off-season with a pathetic defense and done absolutely nothing to address it or improve it. Which NFC North team does that sound like? (Hint: Not Minnesota, Detroit, or Chicago.)
    "Just when you think you have all the answers, I CHANGE THE QUESTIONS!" - Roddy Piper

Visit The Daily Norseman!

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"favre4ever" wrote:
    Yeah and you guys have seen him play? He reminds me alot of Darren Sharper actually. Both second round picks, both from small schools (sharper is from William and Mary) you never know how someone is gona turn out.

Yeah, even someone like Erasmus James from Wisconsin might even turn out. Wisconsin, where is that.

LOL!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"SuperGonzo" wrote:
    "JohnnyBGoode" wrote:
    I have a feeling that he will develope to be one of the top defensive backs in the NFL due to the poor recievers he is going up against in minnesota

see http://www.brett43mvp.com
    The Vikings could bring back Anthony Carter, Hassan Jones, and Leo Lewis as their top 3 WR's, and the Pack's secondary would still have zero chance of stopping them.

And I don't mean those three guys in their prime. . .I mean those three guys right NOW. Hell, AC has to be pushing 50, but he could still burn Ahmad Carroll at the drop of a hat.

Little Leo Lewis is DA MAN!!! :grin:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

favre4ever Guest

.[/quote]
    Hey, it could be worse. . .we could have come into the off-season with a pathetic defense and done absolutely nothing to address it or improve it. Which NFC North team does that sound like? (Hint: Not Minnesota, Detroit, or Chicago.)[/quote]

Done nothing, we got a new D cordinator. jim Bates is one of the best in the business. His Miami Defenses have been some of the best in the NFL over the last couple of years.

Plus our D isnt going to have to be as good because your O isnt as good. You lost Moss who was the only guy we ever had trouble covering. Who on O have you guys picked up besides Willimson in the draft? And since rookie WRs are always so good in their rookie year I am really scared of him. I bet Daunte wont throw 30 tds this year.

First of all do you not remember Moss in his rookie year or Roy Williams last year or Anquan Boldin the year before that? Yeah so you're right Rookie wideouts suck their first year (sarcasm) Not to mention we dropped 62 points on you in two games and no moss wasnt the only one you had trouble covering...seems to me you had trouble with Nate as well. As for your defense, I dont give a shit if you have God coaching the defense, the players are still shitty, you didnt add any players. Granted 34-31 both times but we improved our defense you didnt case closed. As for Daunte not throwing 30? the only way that doesnt happen is if we run more and score alot more on the ground
    Son, when you participate in sporting events it s not whether you win or lose, it s how drunk you get. -Homer J. Simpson

It s not just about me and my dream of doing nothing; it s about all of us...together!-Peter Gibbons

Favre got picked off 4 times in the playoff game. We have added 6 new starters on defense...what do you think he is going to do now? Culpepper passed for almost 1000 yards in 3 games against GB including 11 TDs and 0 ints. With Moss or without Moss, Culpepper has shown he can manhandle the Pack.

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

"favre4ever" wrote:
    Hey, it could be worse. . .we could have come into the off-season with a pathetic defense and done absolutely nothing to address it or improve it. Which NFC North team does that sound like? (Hint: Not Minnesota, Detroit, or Chicago.)[/quote]

Done nothing, we got a new D cordinator. jim Bates is one of the best in the business. His Miami Defenses have been some of the best in the NFL over the last couple of years.

Plus our D isnt going to have to be as good because your O isnt as good. You lost Moss who was the only guy we ever had trouble covering. Who on O have you guys picked up besides Willimson in the draft? And since rookie WRs are always so good in their rookie year I am really scared of him. I bet Daunte wont throw 30 tds this year.[/quote]

If I recall correctly you had a new defensive coordinator last year. look how god that turned out :roll: Miami has a good defense becuase it had Pro Bowl players ala Taylor, Ogunleye, Madison, Surtain, Sammy Knight, Thomas, Seau etc.

Nate absolutely raped you guys last year and Daunte has been carving up your defense for the past two years. Trust me, we can easiliy drop 31 against you again, and I think you will have a hard time getting more than 30 against us.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

Favre4ever take your fellow fans advice, quit denying you have a bad team, quit denying we have a better team, we had a better offseason, and a better draft than you. You can sit here and try to make a point but you just look like a sorry SOB so do everyone a favor and turn the other cheek b/c it is getting really pathetic listening to you talk about how great of a team you have when you know you stink. And if you still dont get the hint just look at the comments the fudge boys get for their draft and offseason compared to the Vikes, it is overwhelmingly in favor of us I really dont think any competent person with any sense of knowledge could say GB has a better team at this point except of course you but your proving to be neither competent nor knowledgeable so kudos to you.
    [img:81319149fb]http://img104.exs.cx/img104/1055/wiultmossfan4ax.gif[/img:81319149fb]

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast