Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

Re: ***OFFICIAL Brett Favre is a Turd***

"GBFan" wrote:
    Driver never said he was unhappy with his contract. Driver himself already debunked that false rumor

some sources are saying that it was Javon Walker himself(or somebody in the Javon Walker camp) who told Michael Smith that Driver was unhappy with his contract, to make it look like the Packers organization was a mess and that they don't treat their players fairly

when I heard Michael Smith "report" that Driver was unhappy with his contract and wanted to be traded or cut I didn't believe it for one second

Driver was a kid who grew up with nothing and is very appreciative that he is playing in the NFL
    i know where you are coming from by saying that, but unfortunately you must not understand how athletes are there days..whether they came up in the projects or not, 50-60% of them would do anything for more money..driver is going to want a raise whether anybody likes it or not because he is now the No 1 receiver in green bay..if driver doesnt ask for a raise, he is just plain stupid, because walkers departure entitles driver to that money..Corey Maggette of the LA Clippers once yelled at me and told me i had to pay him for his autograph (i was 15 at the time), while Q Rich signed a mini bball and jersey for me
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

favre is returning to get back at the organization for trying to FORCE him out..they got rid of 4 starting offensive linemen, forced out their star receiver, and drafted a QB in the first round, and they still couldnt get him out
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

GBFan is offline Starter

"olson_10" wrote:
    "GBFan" wrote:
    Driver never said he was unhappy with his contract. Driver himself already debunked that false rumor

some sources are saying that it was Javon Walker himself(or somebody in the Javon Walker camp) who told Michael Smith that Driver was unhappy with his contract, to make it look like the Packers organization was a mess and that they don't treat their players fairly

when I heard Michael Smith "report" that Driver was unhappy with his contract and wanted to be traded or cut I didn't believe it for one second

Driver was a kid who grew up with nothing and is very appreciative that he is playing in the NFL
    i know where you are coming from by saying that, but unfortunately you must not understand how athletes are there days..whether they came up in the projects or not, 50-60% of them would do anything for more money..driver is going to want a raise whether anybody likes it or not because he is now the No 1 receiver in green bay..if driver doesnt ask for a raise, he is just plain stupid, because walkers departure entitles driver to that money..Corey Maggette of the LA Clippers once yelled at me and told me i had to pay him for his autograph (i was 15 at the time), while Q Rich signed a mini bball and jersey for me
    Oh I hope the Packers give Driver some more money. The guy has earned it. He's been solid for the Pack ever since he arrived, and he has never whined like a baby

Javon on the other hand, hasn't earned it. Sorry, but 1 good season doesn't warrant him to get paid top 10 WR money

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12